Hong Kong

ponder

I am hoping to go to Hong Kong from Bangkok for a few days later this month. Any suggestions for where to go to look for cheap return flights? And reasonable hotels (i.e. clean, air-conditioned central and less than 2500 Baht per night for a room)?

Thanks.

Lot's of deals out there. Check out TV Air Travel Agency on Silom Road. They offer great packages. The first lady as you enter is the woman you should talk too. Don't go to the one at Emporium as they are much too busy and seem not too care. I have gone through them several times and got great deals flying Finnair and Emirates with hotel packages included for about 5000 p/p for 2 nights packages.

i flew gulf air from hk to bkk 3 months ago , it was one of the cheapest one way fares from hk to bkk.

it was also a shambolic journey with long delays (3 hours sitting on the runway with not so much as a glass of water to drink) and a very poor attitude by the unhelpful gulf air staff and crew . the plane was filthy too.

it may have been a one off , but my recommendation would be to avoid that airline.