Happy Valentine Day

MistaDorn

Dear all friends here:

Happy Valentines to you all. "for tomorrow" It maybe too fast, but I want to say to all my new farang friends. well, as topic, I hope there is nothing wrong with the topic I Post. As a Valentine day, What will you do to your Love?

My personality, I have 2 GF. My both 2 GF is different. One girl is Thai and another girl is Indonesian. My first GF is from Indonesia, I met her in Malaysia. we studied together, She also born on the same day as me. But I'm older than her for 2 years. I can say that this is my first love. I Loved her since the first time I saw her face. I was sittin on the stair of the school. That day is the first day of the opening school. She was walk to the stair where I sat. she's sexy and whoa my heart beating so hard. I can say that she's very beautiful and not only me who saw her as a beautiful woman in this school. her Hair is brown straight hair, her eyes brown, and was Tall as me. her skin type like me "Tan skins" different a bit, mine is more red "weird". when the Bell is rinnging. we all have to enter the room. and I saw her her once again in my room "class 4" I was 13. I'm the very oldest boy in that room. No wonder, I studied late. She was 11. everytimes I keep watching at her. but when she look at me. I am so shy.

1 term past I told her that I loved her. she said I'm crazy and she ran away :o I keep playing with her everyday until the first Valentine is coming. I gave her a roses. And she loved it. I'm so shy like I want to dig the floor and put my head there. and 3 years past our loved is going strong. One day. My mom and my dad got a problem since she knows that my dad got Mia Noi which that woman already have 4 children. Mom left him immediatly, and took me back here in Bangkok. I just getting shock and did not tell my girl friend yet. I cried every night and she must angry me or worried about me as a human feeling, where was I am. but since I moved here to Bangkok, After one month I called her in K.L. but the other woman answered me said that she moved to Indonesia already. I'm gettin shock and weak all of my body. I cannot do anything, I don't even know where she lived in Indonesia.

Living here in Thailand it is totally changed my life. I am lonely, I haven't friend like before. I speak only Indonesian language. I cannot have a conversation with my mom's family. My aunt sent me to Thai school at Ekamai. I started to learn Thai for 5 months to know all thai Alphabet and writing. and I passed the test. then I keep studied. Every day I still remember that I am thinking about her everyday. after I graduated "1 year later after arrived Thailand" I've work at Internet cafe. I met another girl. her name is Ying. she's same age as me. she's got some one interested in her a Thai guy. But I was a bad boy. I steal her from him :D. It because I am envy when I saw both of them together or other lover together. I don't know why. but Ying she's very kind and gentle woman. if you want to know how I steal her from him then I'm going to tell you here. I keep teasing Ying everyday "you like the guy like him"? is he going to be your BF?. actually the guy have a good looking and he sent Ying to her home everyday. and she answered me, "why do you ask?" she said. I said nothing. the guy like that is not supposed to have a beautiful girl like you. and she keep saying "why, I have to tell you about myself" well I am hardly shy, and take a long breath and said. because you are beatiful and I like you" I am supposed to be your bf, not him" I am a man for you life" and then I shut my mouth. and she laughing out loud. I don't know why. but I feel so idiot. I asked her why you laugh? she said you are cute. :D . I am wondering with my innocense "Me cute" how? I don't think i have a nice looking? I asked her. and she's laughing more. she pissed me off. I said I better go. and she said wait wait. and she said that guy is only my friend. It's true that he like me, but I don't like him" and then. OH GOSH. she don't like him. I feel OK, yeah yeah, but that time I only like her. not love her as Wulan Dari my first love. since that time until now between me and Ying becoming a lover. I never said that I love her. It feels so hard for me to say. because I always thinking about Wulan my first love. then I told Ying about my first GF. she understand and asked me, If I meet her again, will you go back to her, I said diffinitely said yes. She asked me back, what about me? are you going to leave me? between her who you gonna choose. this question is not hard to answer for me. but it is very hard to say out from my mouth. I don't want to hurt her. so I answered her, "I like you but I love her" I will never have more GF. I have you and Wulan. I believe I couldn't see her anymore because I don't know where she is. I diffinitely will marry you" I said. and 1 year later, I went to Indonesian Embassy near the pantip plaza. I met one girl "Gita" I talked to her about Wulan and asked her to do me a favor to find her address and phone. I don't really think it is gonna be work. but, week later she gave me mobile phone and forcing me to call the number. she said call to Indonesia, I asked her who, I never tought about her that time. Then I called her. and one woman answered. Hello, then I said back Hello, I'm calling from Thailand, who's this? I asked, and she answer this is Wulan. I'm getting shock but still not believe that is her. I still keep thinking that this name "wulan" there is a lot of people name wulan" so I told me this is Dorn, do you know me? I asked her. she's quite for awhile and answered. I don't know "she said. what is your full name? I asked, she said "Wulan Dari Indah Kusuma Dewi" and i've got shocked and stuck, my tears coming out immedietly. I told her that It's me "Dorn Arrummy Bhaktyullah" <--- my indonesian name. she's stop speeking and say how you doing. and we talked a little seems to be she's not response much. I feel that she's got someone already. I hang the phone and think, think, and happy to talked with her. now i've got her phone number. but I never told my Thai GF yet. I don't think it is nesassary to tell. and today, it is still today for me. I still like Ying but love Wulan. Do you who read my post will understand what I meant? This valentine I will send my 2 of my GF a messages with different words. Am I wrong to do this?

Yours

Dorn

Yes there is something wrong with your post- its personal to you and I for one dont give a toss about your love life.

In fact I read the first two or three lines and thought what a waste of time, nobody else has bothered to respond. You are new to TV so please post things that are of intersest, not this garbage

Mistadorn has to be on "yaabaa" to write that...whatever.

Contridicting himself too since he's already posted earlier that he's mastered Thai in 6 months.

Not even an amusing troll...

Leave the poor guy alone..at least he's not using the words 'Fat White Plonker' like a number of you tossers that can think of no better words to get your point across.

It's Valentines day for Christ's sake. That's what the whole worlds meant to do,get a message of love across however crass it might seem :o:D:D:D

" I still like Ying but love Wulan. Do you who read my post will understand what I meant? This valentine I will send my 2 of my GF a messages with different words. Am I wrong to do this?

Yours

Dorn "

yes a very personal post.... this forum may not be the best choice of place to tell us your life story.... but I'll give you my opinion for what it's worth.....

How many years has it been since you last saw Wulan..... 5 or 8 maybe.....

Both of you would have changed a lot since your childhood..... perhaps she is married with her own children.... do you want to steal her away from a guy that loves her like you did to Ying.

Your still thinking like that besotted little 13 year old..... it's time to grow up and either give your love 100% to Ying or end the relationship and accept that you are indeed a very selfish person for taking her away from that guy in the first place because you did not do it out of love you did it out envy and jealously.....

Do not send a valentines message to both....

11pages of rubbish!!!  :o Put us out of our misery!!

You picked it in one Brit :D

Sorry, this is totally off-topic, but had to pick a topic at random and this seemed most appropriate.

Just had to post this to show how wonderful "Admin Prerogative" can be as it allows one to post AFTER a topic has been closed.....and then close it back up again... :D:D

ok, now to Dorn's post.

I, for one, liked it. It is a very interesting story, Dorn and very good to read on Valentine's Day. And yes, I do understand it.

I was in a similiar situation to you before...and if I were you, I would at least try to find out about Wulan's situation now. I would not get discouraged and would call her again. You have to follow your heart...and not give up now. At least found out if she's available. Let us know how things go after you talk to her more.

hi, ok sorry for this messages once again, I know now that I should not create a topic or post a messages , seems to be i'm an idiot boy anyway. sorry but please don't send me PM messages such a bad word or whiching my mom and my dad should dead on Tsunami. this is unfair. I know that I am wrong to post that topic + my suck English language. Now it is telling me that I am really not belong to this forum. but please stop sending me bad words or whiching my parent to dead ok debbi? thanks

Yours

Dorn

mistadorn, you are not wrong to post the topic, its just that it isnt really fitting anywhere here; like maybe your topic should be shorter and more specific?.... actually i found it interesting your father had mia noi and mom left him? we discussed that in an other forum somehwere here.... too bad you werent around then to discuss your point of view.

you can post, dont be so thin skinned (sensitive) to bad mouthed posters, the place is fullof them, if they dont like what's written, they dont have to read it....

:o

maybe u should just lurk around a while and get to know the different people, and when it is worth it to post, and when to stay silent or fight it out, na?

hi, ok sorry for this messages once again, I know now that I should not create a topic or post a messages , seems to be i'm an idiot boy anyway. sorry but please don't send me PM messages such a bad word or whiching my mom and my dad should dead on Tsunami. this is unfair. I know that I am wrong to post that topic + my suck English language. Now it is telling me that I am really not belong to this forum. but please stop sending me bad words or whiching my parent to dead ok debbi? thanks

Yours

Dorn

Well mate I am really surprised that there are members in this forum that would pm you such terrible comments..... :o my guess is they are small minded people and I'd bet my bottom dollar they do not live in TL.

I think constuctive criticism is healthy and we all need to take it on the chin sometimes...... but what some of these other guys are saying is way out of line..... just don't worry about them..... I for one welcome your contribution to this forum..... don't always agree ofcourse.... but if we all thought the same what dull and boring world we would live in......

keep posting

cheers mate

sorry but please don't send me PM messages such a bad word or whiching my mom and my dad should dead on Tsunami. this is unfair..... but please stop sending me bad words or whiching my parent to dead

If this is true then this is disgraceful behaviour by some TV members. :o

MistaDorn, please keep posting...

Those of us who take the time and trouble to read and understand your posts appreciate your thoughts... thoughts from a young man... thoughts from an individual... thoughts from a Thai...

sorry but please don't send me PM messages such a bad word or whiching my mom and my dad should dead on Tsunami. this is unfair..... but please stop sending me bad words or whiching my parent to dead

If this is true then this is disgraceful behaviour by some TV members. :o

MistaDorn, please keep posting...

Those of us who take the time and trouble to read and understand your posts appreciate your thoughts... thoughts from a young man... thoughts from an individual... thoughts from a Thai...

thank you for being Jai Dee to me. but it is true.

Sent : Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:37 PM

To : [email protected]

| | | Inbox

your mum and dad are should dead in the tidal wave and earthquake sry to tell you this

I don't have friends. so since I post here lot of messages from here thailand forum which is good until it's apeared this messages. if it is being you, what will you feel? I am not angry, but I don't like it. there must be something misunderstood.

MistaDorn, you've made your email address public on your profile, meaning anybody can read it. Generally not a good idea.

That means the email sent to you could very well not be a ThaiVisa member. More than likely it's a user who's seen your post, looked at your profile, then got your email address. I don't believe you have to "log on" to ThaiVisa to get that information.

Try not to take it personally. You've never known that person and you probably never will, so what difference does it make?

MistaDorn, you've made your email address public on your profile, meaning anybody can read it. Generally not a good idea.

That means the email sent to you could very well not be a ThaiVisa member. More than likely it's a user who's seen your post, looked at your profile, then got your email address. I don't believe you have to "log on" to ThaiVisa to get that information.

Try not to take it personally. You've never known that person and you probably never will, so what difference does it make?

Dear Insight:

thank you for you caring. Personally may think I make the story as the questions "is that true"? it is true as I received it. I have many emails, this email is use for thailand forum and msn messenger. I like to have new friends and chat. Every post of mine is so long. My explaination is confusing people which i wanted people to understand my English. that is the points why I writes so long. I don't mine who gonna send me messages. actually I loved it. But I almost really will quit from this forum because of the mistakes i made. heh about celine dion. I've been invited to be Mod there. which I haven't post much as here in this forum. Celine Dion almost heal me from my cancer disease. her songs always give me strenght. but seems to be I've been teasing about her. I like her, but i don't know why people teasing me about celine dion and ask me to post there. I am a little stressed but I don't want to get migraine. it will takes about a week for me, I'll sleep on bed a whole week if I get it. so I try to relax. but if I really cannot handle from the mistakes i made, I really have to quit and will chat only on msn messenger. I love to chat there more. anyway, I have lot of work today, working too much and a little tired. anyway, NO valentine to me today for me. I'm not going to call both of my gf. I am puad hua and no mood la. hope all my friends here understand my feeling.

sorry but please don't send me PM messages such a bad word or whiching my mom and my dad should dead on Tsunami. this is unfair.

Who is this Debbi that has sent such a terrible PM MistaDorn? :o

Seriously you should , if you haven't already done so , report the Pm to a Mod.

No excuses for such an action.

Btw I like your posts , keep 'em coming sir!

:D

ps I would stick with Ying!

Edited by chonabot

11pages of rubbish!!!  :D Put us out of our misery!!

You picked it in one Brit :D

Sorry, this is totally off-topic, but had to pick a topic at random and this seemed most appropriate.

Just had to post this to show how wonderful "Admin Prerogative" can be as it allows one to post AFTER a topic has been closed.....and then close it back up again... :D:D

Admins can reply to closed post by default .... :o

sorry but please don't send me PM messages such a bad word or whiching my mom and my dad should dead on Tsunami. this is unfair.

Who is this Debbi that has sent such a terrible PM MistaDorn? :D

Seriously you should , if you haven't already done so , report the Pm to a Mod.

No excuses for such an action.

Btw I like your posts , keep 'em coming sir!

:D

ps I would stick with Ying!

I'm looking in to it and advice mistadorn to pm me the offending pm's to him.

On the other hand i consider that Mistadorn might be an elaborate troll :D

Only so many things you can do in your life :D