Jp In Phuket

foxnsquirrels

Guys,

I need to get some passport photos certified by a Justice of the Peace, I'm in Patong but if there is a JP on the island anywhere would be fine. Also the JP apparently needs to be an Australian Citizen, just to make things harder I suppose..

Does anyone know of someone?

If you are renewing your passport and if anything like the UK if you are going to the embassy in person to renew you do not need to have them certified.

I had the same problem last week and didnt know anybody who could certify my passport photos so i went to the embassy and explained and they said they only need certifying if its a postal application............ going in the embassy in person they do not need certifying.... happy days.

IIRC Larry Cunningham of phuketonerealestate is / was Austrailia's Honourary Consul to Phuket - perhaps contact him? If he personally can't do it imagine he might know who can.

True.

Larry suggested I give John Howard ( no relation ) @ Teleke & Gibbons up Laguna way a call.

His endorsement was sufficient to purchase a property in OZ, JP etc; regards the paperwork.

PM me if you have any problems.

Edited by sportsman69

Just dropped down to the Lawyer across from the Tiger Restaurant but they are all Thai.

Anyone else know of anywhere?

There are a few farangs working there, one of them is a Aussie i believe.

Maybe they had a day of :)

I did my authorization last year without any problem.