Valentino Rossi.............

glasshock

Absolutely incredible race!!! From start to finish.

God.....those guys have BIG balls

I thought the Rossi / Gibanau or Rossi / Stoner races were heart stopping.... this race wiins hands down!

I've been watching Moto GP for some years now ....30 I think..... this is up there as one of the best.

Lorennzo had slated Rossi prior to the race and had stated that "if you go into the last 3 corners in first place, you will win!"

Not a rider on earth could have taken that spot away from Lorennzo on his own turf...

Huge balls man!!

That was one of the all time best last 3 laps and last corner like Lorenco said,, he did not belive that rossi would over taking him there any more,,,,,well,,,never think,,race all the way or you LOOSE,,,

fantastic to watch

Yep, Rossi is god on a bike. still think the fights with biaggi were best especially the race where he gave biaggi a black eye on way to podium.

And there was this one - Suzuka I believe...

the finger :)

Sorry, back to the topic - fantastic race. Lorenzo must have really thought he'd won it. Good to see some close racing again. Last race I remember decided by a last lap pass was Sepang 2007 when Rossi caught Capirossi on the last corner.

George admitted he left the "door open" for Rossi, and he has a lot to learn in that respect, But for a whippersnapper george done well, [home crowd?? ]

Rossi doesnt care where he races, he will always do his best, and his best is the best in the world,

2009 prediction, Rossi 1st Melandri 2nd,

The man! I wish I could ride half as hard as he can!

I was standing in my chair watching the race.

Predictions 2009

Rossi 1

Stoner 2

Lorenzo 3

Any of the hondas... 4-10

Kawasaki, Melandri--> 14

We should make a poll now, maybe a bet on the side as well! :-)