Laos And Cambodia Off The Usa Blacklist

callao

I was just reading that President Obama has taken Laos and Cambodia off the no trade blacklist, sighting not being a Marxist Leninist country anymore and gains in other areas so hats off to those 2 countrys that should help both countrys alot, and funny how much difference there is now that GW is gone, our economy is in the Sh**er but I like this move, Callao

I was just reading that President Obama has taken Laos and Cambodia off the no trade blacklist, sighting not being a Marxist Leninist country anymore and gains in other areas so hats off to those 2 countrys that should help both countrys alot, and funny how much difference there is now that GW is gone, our economy is in the Sh**er but I like this move, Callao

I like the move too but must admit that I was not even aware that Cambodia was on the "blacklist" and wonder why it was put on such a list. Nothing much has happened there since the genocide that would warrant it........to the best of my knowledge.

I can't speak about Lao, but it is certainly the case that other countries are pouring money into it: Japan, Russia, China, Malaysia........

I have posted the figures elsewhere, but what is remarkable about Cambodia is its annual GDP increase......far greater than Thailand and most of the other countries in Southeast Asia......even surpassed China's annual GDP increase a few years ago.

Vietnam has seen similar success..........so those that like to put Cambodia and Vietnam down should consider what those two countries are and have been doing economically.

And Cambodia is managing to do it with one of the most liberal visa/immigration systems on the planet.

Huuuummmmm......is there a lesson there for a certain country that I will not mention?