Health Insurance

redscouse

I want to get health insurance for employees (7 employees), preferably with a card so they do not have to pay when they attend hospital. My last employer had this but I can not recall the name of the insurance company, I just want a low level of insurance.

Can anyone help with a few company names who may provide this type of insurance?

Thanks in advance

I want to get health insurance for employees (7 employees), preferably with a card so they do not have to pay when they attend hospital. My last employer had this but I can not recall the name of the insurance company, I just want a low level of insurance.

Can anyone help with a few company names who may provide this type of insurance?

Thanks in advance

For information on what is available, contact Thai Visa Insurance with the names and ages and we can offer you quotations from various companies.

Contact us here for Health Insurance

Thai Social Security

I think what Terry means is that any employees should be enrolled to the government social security scheme, this is compulsory for any employees and the company is responsible for the deductions from their wages each month. there are two parts to the scheme the employee contribution and the company contribution.

Any director or manager on the company register is not eligible for the scheme as well now, so private coverage would be required for those falling in this category. For private coverage contact a registered broker who can provide the various options from many of the insurance companies available within

Thailand, they can find you the best coverage and best fit for you at no difference in price than going direct.

This entitles the employee to a card they can use at a nominated hospital where expenses are covered to a certain level, but the scheme has very low benefits and a private scheme can be sought after for coverage to a higher level.

Thai Social Security

This entitles the employee to a card they can use at a nominated hospital where expenses are covered to a certain level, but the scheme has very low benefits and a private scheme can be sought after for coverage to a higher level.

My nominated hospital told me ALL expenses for any disease or stay are covered. You need only to pay extra from your own pocket if you want a room upgrade or something similar. Were they lying?

"My nominated hospital told me ALL expenses for any disease or stay are covered. You need only to pay extra from your own pocket if you want a room upgrade or something similar. Were they lying?"

No, they weren't. But, there are a few minor exceptions. They don't provide condoms.