3000 0nline Tv Channels?

strawberry

Hi All,

I'm getting emails offerring 3000 TV channels does anyone have info on this offer. sure would like to get ubc off my list

Regards Joe

No, but I would like so info, I'm dumping TRUE Vision at the end of this month.

I have just been trying to watch some streamed video through BT in the UK.

Constant breaks in the video and audio..............

If they cannot manage it in the UK, then forget LOS. :)

I have just been trying to watch some streamed video through BT in the UK.

Constant breaks in the video and audio..............

If they cannot manage it in the UK, then forget LOS. :)

Actually some of the streams work really well, just watched ABC news ( http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?http://wwitv.c...nnels/b2973.htm ). No breaks and full screen picture quality was quite good. But some of the others are not as good, dependents on the server and route I guess.

But some of the others are not as good, dependents on the server and route I guess.

actually, when talking about the TVU service, it's dependent on how many other people are watching the very same program. the idea is "p2p" or "person to person" or "point to point". the more people that are viewing the program, the better the feed is.

Edited by anothertorres

If it appears to be too good to be true it's probably not true.

Don't waste any money or time on it.

Unfortunately the cable and sat companies have you by the short curlies and know it.

Best bet is to ditch the cable or dish and try and get some ent via movies or reruns on yahoo, other portals if you search on the web. But you'll need a good internet connection unless you pre load.

• 1 year later...

I've recently created a new thread on watching U.S. and UK TV on the Internet via streaming links.

Because this thread is on a similar subject, I thought the readers here might also be interested...

This one particular post in the thread involves a list I've compiled of online links to major network content and am willing to share...

HI JFC. most interested in your list :)

How is it available?

Due to copyright laws, we cannot post links to streaming television sites on ThaiVisa.   I would suggest contacting any of the posters here via PM to get more info.

Thanks for understanding.

//CLOSED//