Tree Farm And Weed Problem

I have a Eucalyptus tree farm and when i plant them i plant to close so no machine can get between the trees and now it is a problem with weed between the tree.

I have now go and move it by hand but with 12 rai its take a lot of time.

So do anyone have the some problem as me or do anyone now some weed killer there not spoil the trees and the land?

I have a Eucalyptus tree farm and when i plant them i plant to close so no machine can get between the trees and now it is a problem with weed between the tree.

I have now go and move it by hand but with 12 rai its take a lot of time.

So do anyone have the some problem as me or do anyone now some weed killer there not spoil the trees and the land?

A crew with hoes can be pretty efficient and have less environmental impact than herbacides; but if you want to use herbacide, use Round Up (glyphosate) which is most effective on grasses, but will kill most broadleaf weeds too. You just spot-spray the foliage of the plants you want to kill, don't drench the soil. It's less dangerous to use for yourself and the soil and groundwater than paraquat or some others that a shop might try to sell you. But be careful about overspray/drift on young trees.

One of the posters on tv said he could weed eat/wack about 4 to 5 rai a day so in 3 days you can wack the weeds/grass down and this will take care of it. Hire someone if you if you do not have 'a lot' of time. Or do as the good dr. suggests and use roundup, my preference being early morning, (no wind, humidity holds it down where you spray) but again it takes time with a backpack sprayer, probably 1 to 1 1/2 days on on 12 rai depending on how energetic you or hired hand is, wind, mixing ratio, etc.