Myers-briggs Assessment

earlofwindermere

I'm posting this in the Chiang Mai forum because I'm looking for a local resource that provides this services. Does anyone know of a specific company, professor/university or agency that offers the Myers-Briggs test in Thai? I'm sure that there are places in Bangkok but I am looking for a local source.

Thanks,

Thanks.... I am looking for a Thai version. I'm not sure that it would work well if it was with a translaor. Words and concepts are pretty technical and you'd need someone trained in the assessment in order for it to make much sense. On the website, there is a THai person in Washington DC who offers it in Thai so I'm assuming that a Thai version must exist here in the city.

I'm not sure that it would work well if it was with a translaor. Words and concepts are pretty technical and you'd need someone trained in the assessment in order for it to make much sense.

Agreed; also many concepts might not "translate" well between cultures.

Let us know what you turn up.

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I am an accredited and certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Administrator in Bangkok. Unfortunately I find this thread a bit late, but thought it might be useful to add that until today there is no Thai translation for the MBTI assessment.

The Myers-Briggs organisation continually translates the test into other languages, but since they are very serious about it (they want to ensure validity) it takes time. A personal letter to Mr. Peter B. Myers from many people interested in the test in Thai language may help speed up the process...

If I can be of any support with the English version, let me know.

Best,

G.

Edited by GizmoBKK