Non Immi O Visa Exit Stamp

You are presumably talking about obtaining a reentry permit. Thereare two choices -- one is on the ground floor of Immigration headquarters on Soi Suan Phlu, off Sathorn Road. The other location you can get such a stamp is at Don Muang Airport, in Terminal 1, at a booth built into the back wall, just to the right of the passages that lead back to outbound Immigration. You can only use that booth AFTER you have your boarding pass for an outbound international flight. Make sure you bring a passport sized photo.

Cheers!

Steve

Indo-Siam

My first arrival with my Ret Visa will be to sort out a number of things and get all the info from my Embassy for the DL etc.  Where do I get the exit stamp so my visa doesn't do a runner because I left  Thailand with out the stamp-a-roo...

You are not specific about what kind of Non-Imm Type O retirement visa you have. The reentry stamp is only needed if you have a one year extension or a type O-A that gave you a one year stamp on arrival. If you have a multi entry type O, and have not been granted a one year extension on your 90 day entry stamp, then you can come and go (within the 90 days) as many times as you want without the need of a reentry permit. You will get 90 days stay each time.

TH