New Zealand Man Charged With Murdering Thai Prostitute

george

New Zealand man charged with murdering Thai prostitute

WELLINGTON: -- A New Zealand man appeared in court Wednesday charged with the murder of a Thai prostitute at a house in the Auckland suburb of Western Springs.

The body of the woman, who was named by police as Nuttidar Vaikaew, 48, was discovered on May 12 but police believe she was killed on April 17, the Stuff news website reported

The name of the accused, a 47-year-old computer programmer, was suppressed after his lawyer told the Auckland District Court there were concerns for his mental health.

Police said the accused man and Ms Vaikaew had been in an on-and-off relationship before she died.

They appealed for other clients of the woman, who was known as "Sky", to contact them.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-17

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a shame...

I really wonder what kind of man visits a 48 year old Thai prostitute....

O...thats an unkind thing to say...my wife is 54 but a lot of my mates still think shes a <deleted>...actually so do I.

WELLINGTON: -- A New Zealand man appeared in court Wednesday charged with the murder of a Thai prostitute at a house in the Auckland suburb of Western Springs.

The body of the woman, who was named by police as Nuttidar Vaikaew, 48, was discovered on May 12 but police believe she was killed on April 17, the Stuff news website reported

The name of the accused, a 47-year-old computer programmer, was suppressed after his lawyer told the Auckland District Court there were concerns for his mental health.

Police said the accused man and Ms Vaikaew had been in an on-and-off relationship before she died.

They appealed for other clients of the woman, who was known as "Sky", to contact them.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-17

This bloke has been visiting a 48 yr old brass, and they have concerns for his mental health? he is obviously an absolute nut. i thought they all went to isan to retire not New Zeland

what a shame...

O...thats an unkind thing to say...my wife is 54 but a lot of my mates still think shes a <deleted>...actually so do I.

each to there own John, whatever tickles your fancy!

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-06-17

Perhaps they should pay John45 a visit

what a shame...

Yep..she has been a wonderful wife for many years now, is a bandit off a handicap of 17 so I don't gamble too often with her..O and she has a degree. You keep on with your young ladies of horisontal pleasure if that tickles your fancy...

Edited by John45

what a shame...

Yep..she has been a wonderful wife for many years now, is a bandit off a handicap of 17 so I don't gamble too often with her..O and she has a degree. You keep on with your young ladies of horisontal pleasure if that tickles your fancy...

I hope I look that good at her age, she's really pretty and not a little stick figure like so many females nowadays... :):D

I think that is the first time I have seen Neverdie at a loss for words...

Heya Patsy,

Actually two amazing things happened with that post, firstly I responded to one of the posters who had posted previously & then after I hit the submit button I realised that I had been a bit harsh & knowing that SBK was about to jump down my throat (as they say), I withdrew my highly inappropriate comment (Theres another first there).

Anyway, its been a slow day.

:)

what a shame...

I did not mean it unkind...

I feel sorry to the woman and her family... The guy if guilty should be put under....

I am younger and my wife is my age.... That said when I am 54 I am sure my wife will also be a <deleted> in my eyes.... That has nothing to do with the question I asked...

Who comes to thailand to sleep with a prostitute and decides out of them millions here to utilize a 48 year old... ? Two things about this that say he has problems (1. he is using a prostitute, 2. he is using a prostitute that should have retired 18 years ago)

I will note the two of them were almost the exact same age.

So maybe there were some V.N. war era joint experiences

and memories connecting them.

Maybe she just had a way about her that appealed.

Some women are cute and remain cute even as grandmothers,

others are rare beauties and it fades to brittle hardness quick fast.

And also once labeled a prostitute always labeled a prostitute, long after retirement,

as far is the press and many people are concerned...

Maybe she DID retire quite sometime ago, but was more kept than rented?

No matter the case, OZ will not be to kind to him, unless he proves mentally defective.

Edited by animatic

How do they even know that she was a prostitute? Did she write that on her visa application or what? I think it would be less offensive to the victim and her family if the report was something like "Thai citizen from Issan" or something.

what a shame...

One man`s meat is another man`s poison.

48 years old and still on the game. Must have done a lot of mileage.

Yuk.

I think that is the first time I have seen Neverdie at a loss for words...

Heya Patsy,

Actually two amazing things happened with that post, firstly I responded to one of the posters who had posted previously & then after I hit the submit button I realised that I had been a bit harsh & knowing that SBK was about to jump down my throat (as they say), I withdrew my highly inappropriate comment (Theres another first there).

Anyway, its been a slow day.

:)

You are a paranoid man, neverdie. I wasn't even reading the thread. :D

Yes, I wonder how they "know" she was a prostitute? Presumably the killer told the police that, but does that necessarily make him believable? He did murder after all. Presumably they investigated this before smearing this poor woman's name through the mud.