The Golf Channel On Tv

stout of heart

I get mine from the local cable company called Happy Home.

If you are in Bangkok you shouldn't have much problem getting it though maybe thorugh another cable company.

Happy golfing :)

I live in Bangkok so looks ok. I will look them up on the web. Just for comparison sake, could you give me an approximate on the pricing that you have?

Thanks for that losangels, and keep it in the fairway!

The Golf Channel Via satellite or a smaller cable operator? Many thanks for yoru help.

It is on the Astro TV Network from Malaysia via satellite.

Thanks joncl,

That means I would have to go the satellite route, eh? Would you happen to know a reputable satellite installer/dealer? There are a lot out there and would prefer someone with some positive feedback and first hand experience.

Thanks for your help!

The Golf Channel Via satellite or a smaller cable operator? Many thanks for yoru help.

It is on the Astro TV Network from Malaysia via satellite.

Thanks joncl,

That means I would have to go the satellite route, eh? Would you happen to know a reputable satellite installer/dealer? There are a lot out there and would prefer someone with some positive feedback and first hand experience.

Thanks for your help!

A good starting place might be here

You may not need sat if your local cable company provides it. There are a number of local area systems in Bangkok now which you will only find out about by word of mouth, costing about 300 baht per month for 60-80 channels.

• 2 weeks later...
You may not need sat if your local cable company provides it. There are a number of local area systems in Bangkok now which you will only find out about by word of mouth, costing about 300 baht per month for 60-80 channels.

many thanks lopburi3 and to all above for your help. I will ask for small local cable shops and look up happy home cable tv. best regards to all

I have "Happy Home" cable... If you PM me I can send you their Phone number

It is the service offered by my Condo building... I pay 1,000 baht for six months.

But they called last week to set up payment on my next extension, and I think they said that I could now get 12 months for 900 baht!

But until I actually pay I can't be sure!

CS

• 9 months later...