Thai Tv In The States

devildog683

My wife will be heading to the US of A this summer pending visa (knock on wood). She speaks excellent english, but like most Thai women, loves her Thai TV shows. I was wondering if anyone here has heard of a satellite provider or any other services that provide Thai television in the states.

Hi

Since I am learning Thai while living in New York I was looking for somthing like that once and I came up with web site http://www.emantechnology.com/ThaiTV.htm. I wanted to practice hearing Thai to speed up my learning, the only reason I did not do it is because I already have two dishes from dishnetwork and my super won't let me install a third one.

Hope this help.

Bonviveur

My wife will be heading to the US of A this summer pending visa (knock on wood). She speaks excellent english, but like most Thai women, loves her Thai TV shows. I was wondering if anyone here has heard of a satellite provider or any other services that provide Thai television in the states.

T.G.N Thai Global Network broadcasts on the Hotbird satellite. You can even see what it's like on UBC channel 9. I had it in England and the service is free. You just need an adapted decoder. As far as I know it broadcasts all over the world.

Yes you can get thai Tv in the states.I lived on the east coast had thai tv You will need some one who can install a FTA (free-to-air) or C-band systemThis is a legal setup and once installed it is free.Go here for a view of the satelites and whats on.

www.lyngsat.com :o

Edited by divndave