Aol To Hotmail

MistaDorn

I've been using Aol email for a years. but I just found out the problem. I sent my Aol email account to my hotmail account and cc to my gmail account. The problem I met is I received the email from Aol that I sent on Gmail. But I never receive it in Hotmail account even in junk mail. the question is, Hotmail block aol account?

Not sure if Hotmail is blocking AOL but I recently had problems with a friend sending email from their AOL account to my TRUE account - it was the same problem that the email didn't get through but they weren't aware of that. The same thing happened the other way - emails sent from TRUE to AOL didn't get through consistently either.

The problem may be with AOL but we never managed to sort it out (just changed email accounts! :o )

• 2 years later...
Not sure if Hotmail is blocking AOL but I recently had problems with a friend sending email from their AOL account to my TRUE account - it was the same problem that the email didn't get through but they weren't aware of that. The same thing happened the other way - emails sent from TRUE to AOL didn't get through consistently either.

The problem may be with AOL but we never managed to sort it out (just changed email accounts! :o )

Our Mail server is not in blacklist. But AOL have some rate linit policy for receiving mail . BTW we already try to contact with AOL to get more receiver or open our mail server to IP white list.

True support

Our Mail server is not in blacklist. But AOL have some rate linit policy for receiving mail . BTW we already try to contact with AOL to get more receiver or open our mail server to IP white list.

True support

WOW! Can it be "true"? Is there now a "True support" presence on ThaiVisa.com? A very welcome addition to the membership, if so! :o