Member Names And # Visitors No Longer Visible ?

LaoPo

Member names and # visitors no longer visible ?

I noticed that the names of members (and # of visitors) reading any given topic (or even posting on it) on the bottom of any topic are not showed anymore......why is that ? :)

Or is it due to my Controls ?

LaoPo

Nothing to do with you :)

It comes and goes with server loading, heavy load and the less critical functions are disabled.

Thanks.

But Thaivisa is slow these days...sometimes very slow and I wonder (and doubt) if this is due to server loading and/or heavy load.

We've had a lot more "pressure" and load in the past, whereby members were always visible.....? Meaning I've never seen this in the past but maybe it's me. :D

LaoPo

Meaning I've never seen this in the past but maybe it's me. :D

I would say it was you LaoPo. :) I have not seen any real speed issues for some time, either at my high speed connection at the office or now, on my EDGE connection at home. On my EDGE connection, TV page loads are as good or better then most other websites including today so not likely server issues. Most likely either routing issues or DNS issues on your side.

Meaning I've never seen this in the past but maybe it's me. :D

I would say it was you LaoPo. :) I have not seen any real speed issues for some time, either at my high speed connection at the office or now, on my EDGE connection at home. On my EDGE connection, TV page loads are as good or better then most other websites including today so not likely server issues. Most likely either routing issues or DNS issues on your side.

Maybe....still don't see member names and I have a high speed ADSL connection here in Europe.

Thaivisa still loading slow.

LaoPo

Maybe....still don't see member names and I have a high speed ADSL connection here in Europe.

As mentioned above, they are disabled at the moment - I can't see them either. :) Have you tried speedtest.thaivisa.com? That will verify your speed to the TV server.