Earplugs

bhatmasterson

Anyone know where to buy a set of reasonably priced earplugs in Chiang Mai?

I got some from boots in airport central, I need them due to the F#$Kin frogs at night once its rained. I never knew something that small could be so loud.

I got some from boots in airport central, I need them due to the F#$Kin frogs at night once its rained. I never knew something that small could be so loud.

i dont think there that small,sure there all issued with miniature megaphones when born

I second that and thanks very much.

Earplugs are essential when roaming through some of the nightlife areas and I suggest that everyone grab a pair... of something! :)

And swimmers' ear plugs are in all the sporting good/swimming sections of all the Lotus/Makro type stores.

At about 9 baht per pair for yellow foam ear plugs...same quality as Boots.....Homepro has them in the construction safetyy supply area. At least they did a year ago when I bought a lifetime supply!

:Dfoam type earplugs only as last resort,as an avid ear plug user, after a very long & extremely unpleasant 7 hr. flight from Dubai to BKK sat next to an arab couple & there hyperaactive offsprings, the only thing that kept me sane was a decent pair of rubber earplugs. :) . Bri.

ha ha ribbit ribbit

ha ha ribbit ribbit

lol What I do now, is put a DVD on, using my non-promotion DVD player :) Hope ya both well and we'll still have to meet up soon for a beer.