Member Number

angiud

I understand George is Member n. 128, so, who is member n. 1, or who are the firsts?

Just nothing better to do :D

Please read this thread since you have nothing better to do 'senoir member'

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/-t265931.html

Back to the topic at hand, I do remember long ago that there was an up-grade of software that went a little :D hence the Member Numbers changed. Could me mistaken, as it was a few years and beers before. :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Isn't it Rinrada- still an active member- who is member lucky number 13?!?

You can do a search on the member list- all members- by join date- ascending- 60 per page- and you'll get a join-date based list, which makes it look like the member numbers don't exactly add up. On that page, George is first and Rinrada is something like 51st- still quite early, though!

This was discussed before I think. As I recall George started as one identity (an Addams Family character I think?) then changed to "George", which I think changed the member number for some reason, which could be why he shows up as the first registered member even though others have a lower number than him... Simon43 has a pretty low number, but Rinrada has the lowest in the database I think. Loads of the early member numbers were just test users, since been deleted.

This was discussed before I think. As I recall George started as one identity (an Addams Family character I think?) then changed to "George", which I think changed the member number for some reason, which could be why he shows up as the first registered member even though others have a lower number than him... Simon43 has a pretty low number, but Rinrada has the lowest in the database I think. Loads of the early member numbers were just test users, since been deleted.

Yes...Lowest in the numbers joining sequence but higher in all other arears right..innit... :D:)

Ah, I think this could be the "Original" George:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/fester-m102.html

The elusive Member #1 "Suresh" (Pity he's got 0 posts though) :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/suresh-m1.html

The lowest number with any posts, "Mascot" - Member #2 with 41 posts and some quite recent, a few just last month:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/mascot-m2.html

Edited by dantilley

dan, you must have a memory like an elephant if you can remember all this stuff! :)

• 4 weeks later...
I am surprised to see there are not many members still active that joined before me.

It gets a bit tedious on here....Thailand this Thai girls that blah blah I disappeared for a while and then remembered that I could comment instead of just lurking...

TV has got some great information but most posts are all about mugging people off and i'm guility of it myself sorry to say.....

Farangs i know in Bangkok do read TV but don't post because of they cannot be @rsed to defend everything they write.