Kissing

csdncer

LoL, it's tongue kissing but done with such vigour that is most popular with teenages & very drunk people & results in the woman getting a very bad chin rash from the mans beard stubble & sore lips. :o Usually accompanied with a lot of groping & feeling up :D

ok, that means that nero, my squashy nosed boxer, would be perfect, whereas nala the female has a pointier nose and is very delicate and precise with her tongue, prefereably up a nostril when given tthe command 'kissy face'.... should have taught her 'snog' instead ....

maybe i should tell my daughter to stick with sniff kissing; w/braces 'snogging' could be dangerous....

LoL, it's tongue kissing but done with such vigour that is most popular with teenages & very drunk people & results in the woman getting a very bad chin rash from the mans beard stubble & sore lips. :o Usually accompanied with a lot of groping & feeling up :D

I was wondering why my gf told me to shave in the middle of the night!!!! :D

I was wondering why my gf told me to shave in the middle of the night!!!! :D

Use a stocking over your head with holes for the eyes, nose, and mouth Brit :D

My wife and I only ever kiss at the airport and that is a peck on the lips.

But that is ok with me, at home we hug and hold each other even with the family around which was something I didn't do enough of with other relationships but did a lot more kissing. I prefer it this way around.

Even though we're currently living in the UK, my Thai girlfirend (who is not that old at 32) is still hestitant / reluctant to kiss in public at all.

The 'hom' seems to be the way to go anywhere other than in the home for the more traditional Thai.

DJ Pat- you sound like Begs/Dr John there. :o

Edited by Boo