English To Thai Website Translation

Actually I've had terrible experiences with EQHO Communications - I would have thought that Thai would be their specialty but they've seem to have problem even with consistency of words that they translate. Furthermore, they expect us to review their translation. Isn't that what they are paid to do?. If you already got lots of terminology translated into thai and prepared to have another reviewer do the checking then EQHO might be ok. Also remember to ask them for a 15 to 20% discount on their initial quote. They always seem to make a very high first quote to catch out the first timers and the peopple who are in a hurry.....I would however recommend Lionbridge.

http://www.lionbridge.com/lionbridge/en-US...sia.htm#bangkok

Tel: +662 632 1530/1

Hi! Could people kindly recommend the best company to do this. Also any bad experiences regarding the same. Thanks in advance :) Roger

I suggest that you contact EQHO Communications Ltd. at [email protected] -- there website is www.eqho.com

Agreed. And ask for James Keddie. I have been working with Eqho on several very large scale web localization projects since 2007 and can highly recommend.

:D

• 2 weeks later...