Fruit Trees

Does anyone know of a ag store or nursery that might have various fruit trees(navel oranges, avocados, etc.) that are ready to transplant?

In avos, already grafted and ready to srat bearing fruit?

I'm in HuaHin and want to plant some different varieties on my small piece of land

Any help would be appreciated

• 1 month later...

Hi hockeyrick

It is quite strange that I came across your posting as I have a dream to have a fruit orchard of tropical fruit and more on the land we own in Nongbua Lamphu. At present I am in England but will return with many seeds from fruits. In the long term of this project I am hoping we will be able to have a bigger piece of land to grow many different fruits from around the world and thus allow the whole village to be able to grow their own fruit trees on their own land for free. My email is [email protected] if you would like to chat, perhaps even trade seeds with each other. paul

Does anyone know of a ag store or nursery that might have various fruit trees(navel oranges, avocados, etc.) that are ready to transplant?

In avos, already grafted and ready to srat bearing fruit?

I'm in HuaHin and want to plant some different varieties on my small piece of land

Any help would be appreciated