My Visa Options?

Hi,

I've booked a round the world ticket and am in Thailand for 3 months. In this 3 month period I plan to cross in to cambodia and vietnam and was wondering what would be the best option for me visa wise.

Many thanks for your help.

You/ll need a to apply for a double entry tourist visa from the local Thai Embassy/Consulate in your home country within the last 30 days before you leave. This visa will give you an inital 60 day stay upon landing in Thailand you can then go to Cam/Viet and re-enter Thailand using the second entry on the visa for a further 60 days stay. Ive assumed your doing Thai/Cam/Viet/Thai and not Thai/Cam/Thai/Viet/Thai............if its the latter it will make a difference albeit slight as to when you can make your last trip into Thailand.

Get a double entry tourist visa.

This allows you max 60 days on each visit.

Spend whatever time you want here, then go off to Cambodia and Vietnam, then you have another 60 days available when you come back to Thailand.

It also means you will not have any problems with the airlines, who sometimes

deny boarding to people without a visa in the passport.

It also means you will not have any problems with the airlines, who sometimes

deny boarding to people without a visa in the passport.

This was my only concern Astral if he wants to do Thai/Cam/Thai/Viet/Thai he will have to ensure that his last trip into Thailand is 30 days or less from his final departure back out of the country...................fairly sure he will be doing Thai/Cam/Viet/Thai though.