Apartment Needed - Phrakhanong/ On Nut Area

mooro_uk

Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom partment in the Pharkhanong or On Nut area of Bkk, preferably below 10k per month but the cheaper the better! Have tried looking around these areas but with no real luck, so any pointers to what particular sois might be worth investigating would be much appreciated. Have also tried mr roomfinder but with limited results.

Cheers

I suggest you try The Winning Tower on Sukhumvit 71 road. It's not in the soi; just next to pridi soi 40. I have lived there b4 and think its one of the better condo's in the area. Try to get them down on the price, as they always start high. Two bedroom should be 15-20,000 baht depending on floor and views etc.

Dawg

Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom partment in the Pharkhanong or On Nut area of Bkk, preferably below 10k per month but the cheaper the better! Have tried looking around these areas but with no real luck, so any pointers to what particular sois might be worth investigating would be much appreciated. Have also tried mr roomfinder but with limited results.

Cheers

There are places on pridee (suk.71) 25, 26 and probably all the others for below 10k, if u don't mind being a bike ride from the BTS. I live in the area, and like it a lot, as do my neighbours. i knew of 2 nice places on 26, that have both just gone, but just so u know, they do come up...check craigslist too.

You could try Suk soi 71 soi 32, I forget the name of the apt block ( ps tower?) its the large red building onthe lh side as you enter the soi.

I know of farangs living there in 2 bedroom apts on long term lease and they are paying less than 10k per month.

Another option may be Suk soi 77 soi 22, the apt block right behind the seafood rest, sorry cant remeber its name either.

If you want to go Thai style plenty of options for 5-6,000 baht per month, not an option I would recommend.

Cheers

KV Mansion soi 81 is ok but I only saw studios. I looked at some others and they were very dumpy.

Some useful replies guys, cheers. As I said, my budget is max 10k, so that rules out the Winning Tower unfortunately. However it seems like Soi 71, may have a couple of good sois worth checking out. A studio is out of the question, so either a 1 or 2 bedroom. Anyone reccomend anything on soi 77? I've heard Baan Suan on soi 77, soi 46 is only 8k for a 2bedroom, but yet to check it out, anyone know this place? Worth checking out??

I forgot to mention that I have a motorbike so would look to be driving to the bts (Phrakhanong or On Nut) and leaving it there, does anyone know if there is designated motorbike parking there?

Some useful replies guys, cheers. As I said, my budget is max 10k, so that rules out the Winning Tower unfortunately. However it seems like Soi 71, may have a couple of good sois worth checking out. A studio is out of the question, so either a 1 or 2 bedroom. Anyone reccomend anything on soi 77? I've heard Baan Suan on soi 77, soi 46 is only 8k for a 2bedroom, but yet to check it out, anyone know this place? Worth checking out??

I forgot to mention that I have a motorbike so would look to be driving to the bts (Phrakhanong or On Nut) and leaving it there, does anyone know if there is designated motorbike parking there?

On Nut has parking nearby but I don't know about bikes. Pra Khanong doesn't iirc.

KV Mansion is walking distance, but I don't remember the cost of 1brs.

I think MrRoomfinder.com is your friend in this case.