True Iptv

bkkjames

Just curious because their website is lacking.

Is it good / costly / over and above the normal package>

Any thoughts for those who have it?

Thanks

Don't buy anything from TRUE, unless you absolutey have to have it, and cannot get something else that will work from someplace else.

Their customer service is non-existent when it comes down to the root of very simple serious issues, they just don't do the right thing. They don't care about their obligations or the expenses incurred by the customer in trying to resolve THEIR responsibilities to the customer. "F-you, pay me anyway, even when nothing works for months" is their basic policy. I could write pages and pages of the crap I and others have been through with them, but they are not worth discussing that much as it might lead to thinking it possible to actually resolve something with them.

The issues were so numerous and so bad that my building manager had a wireless system and Internet from Max-Net installed in the whole building so that everyone could dump TRUE. Now we have great service for about 1/4 what we each paid before for something that didn't work, although they would tell you it did, even when you have numerous daily speedtest reports printed out to convince them otherwise. Unfortunately our cable TV is still TRUE, although the building now buys one connection and a couple hundred of us share it, also taking a chunk of TRUE's income away from them for being so worthless otherwise.

Enough said?

Whew!

Edited by johnefallis

Just curious because their website is lacking.

Is it good / costly / over and above the normal package>

Any thoughts for those who have it?

Thanks

Don't buy anything from TRUE, unless you absolutey have to have it, and cannot get something else that will work from someplace else.

Their customer service is non-existent when it comes down to the root of very simple serious issues, they just don't do the right thing. They don't care about their obligations or the expenses incurred by the customer in trying to resolve THEIR responsibilities to the customer. "F-you, pay me anyway, even when nothing works for months" is their basic policy. I could write pages and pages of the crap I and others have been through with them, but they are not worth discussing that much as it might lead to thinking it possible to actually resolve something with them.

The issues were so numerous and so bad that my building manager had a wireless system and Internet from Max-Net installed in the whole building so that everyone could dump TRUE. Now we have great service for about 1/4 what we each paid before for something that didn't work, although they would tell you it did, even when you have numerous daily speedtest reports printed out to convince them otherwise. Unfortunately our cable TV is still TRUE, although the building now buys one connection and a couple hundred of us share it, also taking a chunk of TRUE's income away from them for being so worthless otherwise.

Enough said?

Whew!

Wow ok mate, thanks for that. I couldn't figure out the value of the IPTV unless you wanted a few of those extra channels like FOX Crime NG Wild.

Correct me if I am wrong, but one can't get these extra channels without IPTV??? I know Plat package has a bunch but not all that are listed on the IPTV site.

I would call them to ask but much easier on my brain I figure to ask those who have already gone through it and are still alive.

Cheers