Transformers 2 In Imax

Ian_B

I took the wife and kid to see Transformers 2 in Imax at Siam Paragon on Tuesday

Before the movie started the manager of the Imax cinema said that this was the worldwide IMAX premiere in SE Asia or something like that.

Anyway let me just say that if you liked the first one then do yourself a favour and see the sequel in Imax. The main action sequences were shot on Imax camera (just like Dark Knight) and they are simply incredible

I have since read all the reviews (all bad) but if I recall the first one had the same bad reviews though I loved the first and think this 2nd one is even more fun

Sure the plots are pure rubbish but how can you honestly have a good plot when the movie is about robots that change into cars and planes!

Leave your brain outside and just enjoy the movie (in Imax if you can!)

The only problem is now that my son loved it to death and now wants some transformer toys (which are bloody expensive having looked at the prices yesterday!)

Id love to watch it in Imax but unfortunately I live in Korat and the local cinema doesnt even show movies in the English language or with English subtitles. I guess a trip to the IMax studio is in order next time im in Bangkok. Is it the one at the top of Paragon?

I don't like IMAX. Got the feeling that i want to "puke"

don't like the seats even up high i still feel like it is too close to the screen

and i yam not old at all.

anyway... Transformer2 - i love it. even the war in Egypt is kinda a lil bit too long, but it is worth watching

I downloaded the torrent from the internet, the quality wasn't very good, but I enjoyed the movie nonetheless. Actually, I found it to be quite amazing...full of action, funny and the story line is not too bad either.

In fact it was so good that I will go to watch it again at the Imax in Bkk.