Littering Fine.

cookiesunshinex

why not smoke tipless cigarettes?

whehever i visit thailand i purchase tipless cigarettes to smoke --unlike you --and you are supposed to be proffesionals--pahhh you yanks are a joke

Oh yes that would be great wouldn't it? Smoke the whole thing untill there was not a shred of it left.

Would you make the appointment for skin grafts before or after though?

Why not stop smoking?

Why not stop talking?

the point is,if you smoke cigs without a tip,when you dicard it ,it will carryon burning down till nothing is left ,so no preblermo

There used to be an old promo.statement......

Keep Britain Tidy and take your Rubbish Home......Please...

unfortunately didnt work over here as its fairly obvious that the pigs have taking over the asylum...... :o

Choc dee na krup to....

Krungthrepmahanakhonamonrattanakosinmahintharaayuthayamahadilokphopnoppharatratc

athaniburiromudomratchaniwetmahasathanamonpimaawatansathitsakkathattiyawitsanuka

prasit......

you are gonna need it :D

As Holly Brahmaputra said : "normal man gets pissed, wise man gets wiser and only enlighted man will enjoy the situation"

Now, me and my friend were near Indra Hotel BKK. slightly drunk - evening, saturday. Bored. The enlightmen came when we noticed B'in'B watching like a hawk for cig-dropper. Ok, we drop a butt and wait for him to approach us. When he got almost near we picked up butts, and made complete moronic faces. B'in'B had to retreat. Two minutes later we did it again - and again. Every time he had to stand up and walk, turn and go back.

For half-hour we had a great time betting on "when he will comprehend and give up"? Never had better laugh since.

Although... but that will be another story

Have fun, be enlighted, folks

To me, this is troll stuff from the op. It's either that or he and his friend is not too intelligent, haven't been here ever before or back again, you don't THINK. Logic has to come into play somewhere in this or the street vendor is getting kickbacks from this or he or she is paying for every piece of trash in the bucket. I wouldn't have paid a baht. I've put my cig butts in many of a plastic bucket along the street an have never been questioned. Way to illogical for me to belive that it hapened EXACTLY as you say.

My russian friend was a monk for 8 years, and never had a problem in Thailand. 3 days after he disrobed he was going up country and got stopped at the southern bus terminal. He and his friend (not me) were not carrying their passports with them and were asked to pay 2000 baht fine. He spoke pretty good Thai and argued the toss with them. Eventually was hauled down the station, where he continued to argue. They were let go without paying, but took nearly 9 hours. Missed his bus of course. Personally I commend his resolution and would be tempted to do the same but..... not everyone's choice.

I hate seeing cig butts on the street. I saw a half dressed fatty flick his still smoking tip onto the street outside Major ratchiotin. Noticing a police hat-chair-thing to my right I turned to my friend and said very loudly, "I wish that guy wouldn't drop his rubbish on the street like that.."

Sure enough, the plea was heard and two boys in brown halted him a few feet down the road.

Fear me and my power.

Oh, I'm so sure they understood every word you said and dammmm I'm so awed by your power,. NOT! If you had any balls and any real sense you would have confronted the fricker yourself and admonishished him/her or at least said what they could get in a fine. You're just woose, a dobber and he11 I can't even begin to end this list.

the point is,if you smoke cigs without a tip,when you dicard it ,it will carryon burning down till nothing is left ,so no preblermo

Hopefully before the policeman reaches it!

Anyway, I'm a bit of pansy there, I need my filters! :D

***Wheeze****Cough**** :o

use a ciggie holder?that way the (unfiltered) cigarrette can be completely burned !

Edited by andy50

I carried a water bottle with me round the market (JJ). Small amount of water in the bottom, drop butt in, secure lid, back in bag. Throw in trash when leaving. No problem. And very funny to be followed by men in brown then to see their dissappointment when disposed of in this manner!

I hate seeing cig butts on the street. I saw a half dressed fatty flick his still smoking tip onto the street outside Major ratchiotin. Noticing a police hat-chair-thing to my right I turned to my friend and said very loudly, "I wish that guy wouldn't drop his rubbish on the street like that.."

Sure enough, the plea was heard and two boys in brown halted him a few feet down the road.

Fear me and my power.

Why brag about being a shit scared GRASS? :o

Fear me and my power.

WELL Done...... :D:D:o

Fear me and my power.

Being a half dressed fatty should punishable by a fine anyway, add to that the littering, justice was served. :D

Edited by Doctor John

Why do smokers think they have the right to throw their stubs on the floor ?

Seeing them on boats throwing them into the sea is just ###### annoying too.

Do they think the stubs just disappear after throwing them ?

Just plain ignorant...

Let's be fair, littered places do not look nice.

More over discarding cigarettes can be a fire hazard.

The fines are from Baht 200-2000 and the officers on duty can decide about.

What disturbes me a reports

a) that police always goes for the people seemingly be able to pay the highest fine.

<:o that police accuses people of having discarded a cigarette butt, knowing that's it's not true.

c) that police is willing to settle down for some un-documented fine.

Edited by Axel

Why do smokers think they have the right to throw their stubs on the floor ?

Seeing them on boats throwing them into the sea is just ###### annoying too.

Do they think the stubs just disappear after throwing them ?

Just plain ignorant...

no one puts any ashtrays out for us anymore, I blame you lot the non smokers, it is your fault really, give us back our ashtrays and stubber plates on buses oh! and while you are at it bring back the birch and close all the gym's they give you lot a superiority complex and make us feel guilty

Fear me and my power.

Positively terrified, yea. It was the kind option. The other was to deal with it myself and that would have been tougher on the fat guy than a baht fine. :D

Around and about Korat it is so dry and brown that you really must be careful as the number of fires is increasing and when was the last time you saw a fire truck in action?Local station has three but never seen them move in all these years. :o

Fear me and my power.

Positively terrified, yea. It was the kind option. The other was to deal with it myself and that would have been tougher on the fat guy than a baht fine. :D

Oh yeah because you Oxford boys are renound for your "hard man" image

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D