Michael Jackson Again

uptheos

this topic is already being allowed to run in the general section. But as it has nothing to do with Thailand or Chiang Mai I am closing this.

I agree that the topic had been allowed to run in the general section but I believe it does have something to do with Chiangmai, to quote to OP - "I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can pay tribute to MJ in Chiangmai?" In my opinion that makes it Chiangmai specific and someone might just come along with an answer, after all the thread hasn't been going very long.

I have seen a lot of topics run into the general section that haven't been closed, it's unavoidable it's the way conversation develops and I personally would like to discuss certain topics with member of the Chiangmai forum rather than other or general forums.

When I go out with friends, if we kept the conversation Chiangmai specific - even if the starter was about Chiangmai, we'd have nothing to talk about. I believe we miss out on a lot of constructive comments by closing threads too quickly

Sorry its just my opinion - I guess I'm in the minority with my thinking though? :)

this topic is already being allowed to run in the general section. But as it has nothing to do with Thailand or Chiang Mai I am closing this.

I agree that the topic had been allowed to run in the general section but I believe it does have something to do with Chiangmai, to quote to OP - "I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can pay tribute to MJ in Chiangmai?" In my opinion that makes it Chiangmai specific and someone might just come along with an answer, after all the thread hasn't been going very long.

I have seen a lot of topics run into the general section that haven't been closed, it's unavoidable it's the way conversation develops and I personally would like to discuss certain topics with member of the Chiangmai forum rather than other or general forums.

When I go out with friends, if we kept the conversation Chiangmai specific - even if the starter was about Chiangmai, we'd have nothing to talk about. I believe we miss out on a lot of constructive comments by closing threads too quickly

Sorry its just my opinion - I guess I'm in the minority with my thinking though? :)

my thoughts are with you, in this difficult time, if you need someone to talk to during this period, plese dont hesitate to PM me, why not try holding a vigil of your own up in CM

my thoughts are with you, in this difficult time, if you need someone to talk to during this period, plese dont hesitate to PM me, why not try holding a vigil of your own up in CM

I'm not in mourning - just defending the OP original request smart arse.

I personally would like to discuss certain topics with member of the Chiangmai forum rather than other or general forums.

When I go out with friends, if we kept the conversation Chiangmai specific ... we'd have nothing to talk about.

:)

But I agree with you. Let's keep that thread open. I love Michael Jackson's threads (I posted 3 or 4 times in the general forum but all my posts were deleted. Don't know why)

So where in CM the OP of the now defunct thread can pay tribute to MJ?

In Saraphi, we're holding a vigil right now but we have chosen to play the Dave Brubeck Quartet Live at Carnegie Hall instead of Thriller.

Edited by MonsieurHulot

I personally would like to discuss certain topics with member of the Chiangmai forum rather than other or general forums.

When I go out with friends, if we kept the conversation Chiangmai specific ... we'd have nothing to talk about.

:)

But I agree with you. Let's keep that thread open. I love Michael Jackson's threads (I posted 3 or 4 times in the general forum but all my posts were deleted. Don't know why)

So where in CM the OP of the now defunct thread can pay tribute to MJ?

In Saraphi, we're holding a vigil right now but we have chosen to play the Dave Brubeck Quartet Live at Carnegie Hall instead of Thriller.

Great stuff - Take Five and the silky sounds of Paul Desmond.

Anyone who loves a music has a respect for MJ, he is music history, like the beatles so on. COME ON! Let's get something organised, we need a venue with a dancefloor!

Spicey's has a dance floor...why not ask there?

Perhaps McSpicy is on speaking terms with the management...if not he should be :)

Yep, Michael Jackson is the Headlines today, My guess is he will be rank right along with his late Father-in-law(Elvis) as one of the best selling recording star in money earn after Death> RIP/RIH (rest in heaven) Michael Jackson you have been thru He_l. :)