Who's Your Hero

krading

With celebrities and superstars dropping around us on an almost daily basis I thought I would start a topic where members could name an entertainment identity who, if he or she passed away tomorrow, could not have a bad word said against them. 'How is this related to Thailand', I hear you ask. I'll try David Carradine and Bangkok. I know it's tenuous but it may bestow enough legitimacy to allow this one to slip past 'The Mod Squad'.

On the other hand this may be the shortest topic ever posted. :)

Here's my suggestion: Tom Hanks

over to you.

I noticed that I have opened this topic in the wrong forum. Could one of our fine mods please move it to a more suitable location and I will promise to pay more attention in the future. Thankyou. :)

post-60101-1246117299_thumb.jpg

Just to keep it Thai-related, I never heard a bad word about Jintara.

Stick around...I am almost sure you will now.... :)

I have no real hero`s, just humans I sometimes admire for what they stand for.

Well, I was thinking about Winston, but then the name of Jintara Poonlarp came up.

She was criticised for her tribute to 11/9 in the following video, Mourning the World Trade Centre'. Some people thought it was inappropriate to have gryrating dancers with bare mid-riffs whilst singing about the fallen towers and the dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LyMC3KL1CE

Edited by Tilokarat

• 3 weeks later...
Chuck Norris :)

...far from being heroic.

He's just scared 'cause he knows Chuck will get him if didn't say that. :D Have you ever typed in 'find chuck norris' on google.com and hit the 'feeling lucky' button? If u haven't, give it a go, surprising result!

My hero: David Gilmour

I have many many opportunities to get autographs from stars but always thought to myself,the <deleted> doesnt want mine so why should i ask for his/hers.

I can only look up to my mum and dad as they are both superstars