Electronics Supplies In Bangkok?

laceyjane

Hi all,

I'm doing an electronics project with some students and need parts. Anyone know of anywhere in Bangkok that I can get things like microcontrollers, op-amps, and breadboards? I'd specifically like to be able to find Arduino boards, but I know that may be a stretch.

I tried looking around Fortune and didn't see any components...just already-made electronics. I'm thinking Panthip Plaza but the idea of walking around that place looking for something specific makes my head hurt!

Anyone know of anywhere that's likely to have this stuff?

Thanks!

Lacey

There is an area in China town where I bought all my raw electronics a long time ago. This would be the best place to find what you are looking for.

Sorry, I don't know the exact location anymore but it is somewhere near Khlong Thom market near Yaowrat and Charoen Krung roads. Probably close to the Pahurat rd. This area also has a lot of gold shops.

opalhort

Edited by opalhort

There is an area in China town where I bought all my raw electronics a long time ago. This would be the best place to find what you are looking for.

Sorry, I don't know the exact location anymore but it is somewhere near Khlong Thom market and the intersection of Yaowrat and Charoen Krung roads. This area also has a lot of gold shops.

opalhort

also known as Saphan Lek

behind the Parking Garage & Shop House on Worachak Road

This place has got just about everything

post-35075-1246091484_thumb.jpg

:)

Have they got an English version of the map

:D

they got no web site - here's the address in English

Natthapong Sales & Services Co.,Ltd.

119 Near Sapanmorn Bridge, Asadang Rd

Bangkok 10200

Thailand

This place has got just about everything

post-35075-1246091484_thumb.jpg

Have they got an English version of the map

Cheers mate

:)

they got no web site - here's the address in English

Natthapong Sales & Services Co.,Ltd.

119 Near Sapanmorn Bridge, Asadang Rd

Bangkok 10200

Thailand

Google AMORN GROUP (cannot post URL as contraveens Forum rules). Use Google Translate to read their site.

The Branches in Si Racha and Pattaya seem to have everything to repair TV. White goods and Brown goods. Replacement remores for TV, Air, Hifi, etc.

Try they out.

Edited by grahamhc

Hi all,

I'm doing an electronics project with some students and need parts. Anyone know of anywhere in Bangkok that I can get things like microcontrollers, op-amps, and breadboards? I'd specifically like to be able to find Arduino boards, but I know that may be a stretch.

I tried looking around Fortune and didn't see any components...just already-made electronics. I'm thinking Panthip Plaza but the idea of walking around that place looking for something specific makes my head hurt!

Anyone know of anywhere that's likely to have this stuff?

Thanks!

Lacey

Old Siam Plaza in Bangkok... 2nd and 3rd Floors look for Amorn Shop.

They got just about everything everything.