Tibetan Buddhist Study/meditation Group

Jwilhere

I am living in Thailand and miss my group fellow Tibetan Buddhists. I am enjoying learning more and more about Thai Buddhism but I would like to keep "sharpening the saw" and get together with other Tibetan Buddhists. If anyone is interested in starting a coffee group or meditation group please let me know. Maybe there already is one and I haven't come across it yet.

Justin.

[email protected]

take out nospam

• 1 month later...

Hi Justin

you don't say exactly where you live in Thailand?

At present I live in Wiltshire and study with a good Lama ,The Ven Geshe' Lobsang Thinley.

My wife hails from the North East Thailand and we plan hopefully to spend more and more time there as I can retire in just a few more years ....... so if you do find a Tibetan school please update me. I will ask over here and get back to you if +.

Regards Janner

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Justin and Janner,

It is really nice to know that both of you are interested to Tibetan Buddhism Center so here I would like give a name of Website from where you can get the address of Tibetan Buddhism Centers at your place. So visit this website and you can get that from Buddhism Centers menu: here is the URL: www.tibetanlama.com

This much to say. Wish you all the best.

Nyidon G

Edited by Nyidon

Hi Justin and Janner,

It is really nice to know that both of you are interested to Tibetan Buddhism Center so here I would like give a name of Website from where you can get the address of Tibetan Buddhism Centers at your place. So visit this website and you can get that from Buddhism Centers menu: here is the URL: www.tibetanlama.com

Nyidon G

There are no centres for Thailand listed on that website.

Hi Justin and Janner,

Nyidon G

Ive had a look at this site and although it's good it has a lot of UK centers missing.

I've sent the details of the two centers I visit into the site with a request about any centers in Thailand.

With thanks and kind regards to all.... Janner

:o

Edited by Janner

I am living in Thailand and miss my group fellow Tibetan Buddhists.  I am enjoying learning more and more about Thai Buddhism but I would like to keep "sharpening the saw" and get together with other Tibetan Buddhists.  If anyone is interested in starting a coffee group or meditation group please let me know.  Maybe there already is one and I haven't come across it yet.

Justin.

[email protected]

take out nospam

I read about a Tibetan monk setting up shop in BKK. I think it was late last year, and I think I read about it in the Bangkok Post. Googled it and didn't find anything. If I do, I'll let you know. If I'm imagining things, well, it won't be the first time.