For Food Lover

simcity

Yesterday I decide to go to central pinklaow, generally I stop at Lotus just few blocks away.

I find myself in a good supermark.

Goat milk Yoghurt

Yoghurt natural

Organic cheese

Baguette whole meal (still warm)

Very good array of smoke goods

Tuna in olive oil (what I saw 18 months ago in Lotus but never been shelve again)

And many more, is this common in central?

Yesterday I decide to go to central pinklaow, generally I stop at Lotus just few blocks away.

I find myself in a good supermark.

Goat milk Yoghurt

Yoghurt natural

Organic cheese

Baguette whole meal (still warm)

Very good array of smoke goods

Tuna in olive oil (what I saw 18 months ago in Lotus but never been shelve again)

And many more, is this common in central?

Common, Sukhumvit area is even better than pinklaow, say Paragon or Emporium,

also must check out Villa Supermarket on Thonglor - Sukhumvit Soi 55 - the best !!

Sukhumvit Soi 11. 100mtrs down on your right is a super market, not sure of the name but it has one of the best selections of 'foreign food ' I have seen.

Not only are the dry goods selection vast but they also have a fresh meat counter with top quality meat (just like back home ) and a fresh fish counter with fish from around the world. There is a Deli for all your cold meats and cheeses etc as well as pork pies, sausage rolls , scotch eggs etc etc . Tons of olives if your in to those. Its like an upmarket 'Sainsburys " ENJOY . And when you go can you get something for me and post it to me - C.O.D. of course :)

I did visit Villa market in payotine road and sukhumvit, I done shopping in paragon, nothing compare to what I saw in Pinklaow central, for product diversity and quality.

Perhaps I did not spend a lot of time in either of them.

It is the best I saw so fare, perhaps just a lucky day !

I was surprise because bit far from center bangkok, I think they are give a extra there to compete to lotus next door