Massage For Pinched Nerve

SoloFlyer

Dr. Ken at the Shewewanna Boutique Hotel in San Pa Koi right before the train station.

Seconded - Ken in very good indeed.

Go over Narawat Bridge towards the train station. Straight over the first set of traffic lights and on the right you will see a white building near to a gas station - number 296.

Dr. Ken at the Shewewanna Boutique Hotel in San Pa Koi right before the train station.

Seconded - Ken in very good indeed.

Go over Narawat Bridge towards the train station. Straight over the first set of traffic lights and on the right you will see a white building near to a gas station - number 296.

PS. Dr Ken Leeper D.C. 296/298 Charoen Muang Road, Wat Ket, Muang Chiangmai 50000

Tel: 053 240020

Yup, Dr. Ken for me, too. It's a bit far from the KSK area, but I just tell the song thaew Talat San Pa Koy and ring for him to stop when he starts to make the turn off Charoen Muang to go back into that market. It's a short block or two east on Charoen Muang to Dr. Ken's place from there.

thanks all.... closed sunday; whoever answered said 1200b; that i can cough up for a one time fix... gonna try another option today, if that dont work Dr Ken it is.

From my experience Ken charges 1,200 for the initial consultation and he treats as he goes along.

When you are in pain and have done the rounds, 1,200 baht is not expensive AND there's the added bonus of not being misunderstood. Subsequent treatments range between 800-1000 Baht.

I am the king of sceptics when it comes to some alternative medicine, but Ken has given me a lot of relief after being in pain for a long time.

thanks all.... closed sunday; whoever answered said 1200b; that i can cough up for a one time fix... gonna try another option today, if that dont work Dr Ken it is.

From my experience Ken charges 1,200 for the initial consultation and he treats as he goes along.

When you are in pain and have done the rounds, 1,200 baht is not expensive AND there's the added bonus of not being misunderstood. Subsequent treatments range between 800-1000 Baht.

I am the king of sceptics when it comes to some alternative medicine, but Ken has given me a lot of relief after being in pain for a long time.

Been there a few times and have been charged 1200 baht each time. Also, not likely one visit is going to be enough to take care of the problem. Nice guy but gets a bit expensive if you end up going on a regular basis for what amounts to temporary relief.