Does anyone know of a shop selling Farang Food that have an online ordering system and delivery ? If not , what a good idea ! The prices for farang food is a little high already for the goodies we like from home and to add a little extra to have it delivered wouldnt amount to much .

Does anyone know of a shop selling Farang Food that have an online ordering system and delivery ? If not , what a good idea ! The prices for farang food is a little high already for the goodies we like from home and to add a little extra to have it delivered wouldnt amount to much .

Do not feed the Troll's.

This is something which for sure can work well given the right concept behind and it doesn't take much effort or investment to find out.

Do not feed the Troll's.

Why do you say it's a troll?

Those who are acting like this would be a great idea, it's already going on with foodbyphone and chefsexpress. I think they only deliver restaurant food but not sure. Regardless, a lot of it is this "farang" food you speak of. I'm in the U.S. now, can you tell me where to find a "farang" restaurant? Never heard of one...

I know for sure the restaurant SUB ROSA on Prapoklaoroad next to Thai Airways is offering home delivery.

I phoned them last week and had my food delivered.

They even asked me if I wanted Waiterservice. I did not do that but would like to find out what that means.

Might be a kind of catering and serving on their plates etc??