Bedtime At Michael Jackson's House

How's this one?

Michael knocks on the pearly gates.

St. Peter greets him and says welcome to heaven Jacko.

You are like Jesus, but crucified by the press and crude jokes based on false rumors, the world has greatly misunderstood you but now you are home in the real Neverland. RIP, Michael Jackson

OK, I am agnostic but he was not ...

post-37101-1246365353_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven. When she ot to the Pearly gates God said to her that because she was so good on earth, before she went in she could have one wish. . . . . . . . . . She wished that all the children on earth would be safe. . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . A crash of lightning sounded . . . .

. . . .

. .

.And Michael Jackson Died!

The Paramedics arrive at Michael Jackson's residence. The first paramedic says "Oh my god it's Michael Jackson what shall we do?" The 2nd paramedic quips. "I don't know about you, but I'm going on the Ferris wheel.'

Edited by Mosha

well i was told because michael had so much plastic surgery he ended up containing more then 60% plastic . Well instead of cremation they decided to melt him down and make LEGO blocks . Now all the little kids can play with him for a change..

Edited by TexasRanger

Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven. When she ot to the Pearly gates God said to her that because she was so good on earth, before she went in she could have one wish. . . . . . . . . . She wished that all the children on earth would be safe. . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . A crash of lightning sounded . . . .

. . . .

. .

.And Michael Jackson Died!

:) I was gonna post that one, you beat me to it. :D

LAPD Police commented that their enquiries have established the Sunlight, the Moonlight and the Good Times appear to be innocent, although they still have their suspicions about The Boogie.

Edited by Mosha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i heard they found class A drugs in the living room class B drugs in the bathroom and all of class c in the bedroom

You people are SICK, for sure the dude had FLAWS and don't we all, let his RIP for awhile. Sad people. :):D:D

On that note:

Just for BigSnake...

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, god granted her 1 wish. She wished for all of the world's children to be safe. So god killed Michael Jackson.

Reports of Michel Jackson having a Heart Attack are INCORRECT! He has been found in the Childrens Ward having a STROKE!

Michael Jackson’s body is not to be cremated or buried. It's to be recycled into grocery bags. That way he can continue to be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

As a tribute McDonalds are going to create the McJackson burger; 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

You people are SICK, for sure the dude had FLAWS and don't we all, let his RIP for awhile. Sad people. :D:D:D

I don't get this one.. :)

You owe me a keyboard. I had a mouthful of Leo. :D