Condominiums In Isaan

I wonder if there is anyone that can give an answer if there is possibilities to find and rent or buy a condo in Isaan cities like Buriram,Surin,Mukdahan,sakhon nakhon,Udon,Nong khai or some other places.

I am thankful if there is anyone that have some knowledge in this topic.

Perhaps in wants to live in the middle of nowhere and, unlike the rest of the farangs living there, isn't married and doesn't want to buy a home for a tattooed stranger.

Then he needs to gather a slim majority of Thais who share the same idea. A condo in the midst of nowhere will still need majority Thai ownership in order for 49% to be owned by foreigners.

I saw an ad for condos in Khon Kaen (I believe) a few years ago. Near some lake. I will see if I can find it again. Looked like a nice deal, lake view, cheap, etc). I know there are plenty of townhomes in these cities. You can only find then when you get there....never will be listed on an internet site. My cousin in law (or whatever) lives in one in Khon Kaen. I believe it is 1.3 M Baht or so...not a bad place. Been there several times.

Anyway,

I wonder if there is anyone that can give an answer if there is possibilities to find and rent or buy a condo in Isaan cities like Buriram,Surin,Mukdahan,sakhon nakhon,Udon,Nong khai or some other places.

I am thankful if there is anyone that have some knowledge in this topic.

Hallo Bengt.

There are condos and appartment everywhere, but I recommend you to go and see for your selves. Dont trust anybody but yourselves, and rent the object for a time before you decide where to stay. Normally nothing is what it looks like.

I would also take height for the fact that shit happens between couple and therefore choose a place not to small if you want to start over again.

If you do things the right way in Thailand you have won the Viking-Lotto. :)