Uk Visitor Visa Processing Delay June 09

Just to record that my Thai fiance received her UK visa yesterday 29th June, having applied on 8th June (phew!). We had included a flight out date of 15 July, so clearly they are giving some priority to earlier exits.

I had swapped postings with some guy who was going to tell me when his gf got hers (but now cannot find that thread). Hope yours works out on a timely basis too mate.

Also note that my fiance has been to the UK once before, so maybe these are easier for the processing centre to tick off.

I had swapped postings with some guy who was going to tell me when his gf got hers (but now cannot find that thread). Hope yours works out on a timely basis too mate.

That might have been me, my friend applied on 26th May and she picked up her visa today, so five weeks and a day for a process that took three days last year.

First application and successful, though a number of trips around SE Asia.

Seems that they are indeed processing by planned departure date which is fine though a little frustrating for those who try to plan ahead.

Just to record that my Thai fiance received her UK visa yesterday 29th June, having applied on 8th June (phew!). We had included a flight out date of 15 July, so clearly they are giving some priority to earlier exits.

Also note that my fiance has been to the UK once before, so maybe these are easier for the processing centre to tick off.

It was me, and we still have not received it. mine was for my wife. Will be calling tomorrow. Cheers for the update.

i hope to be flying early August for a month.