New Advertiser

getgoin

GG . . . what's .......

David

Yes please tell us...we obviously have so much to learn :)

While you are at it maybe you can explain just WHY you are congratulating the Duke's on becoming sponsers?

Whats the point?

They are paying TV MONEY for this...its not like some kind of award.

Or maybe you think it don't work that way LOL

Edited by PeaceBlondie
Quote of insult deleted. PB

UG And there was me feeling sorry for you after your post about your bookshop yesterday!

David

Mr Oxon, it is easy to become overly sensitive about remarks on here. I am guilty of it also. I was not directing that quip towards you in any way, form or manner, but salty pizza is now part of the Duke's legend.

Most of us know that it was meant as a joke, but I don't think that anyone relates it to a particular post.

I apologize if you thought that I was baiting you. :)

I have deleted the posts by a member saying that he was interested in a sponsorship, and the replies to it, as obviously the members reading this topic cannot help him with it. As mcgriffith said, this is a matter this member should take up directly with sales at thaivisa. For anybody else interested in advertising on ThaiVisa, there is a link at the top right of the screen.

--

Maestro

I have deleted the posts by a member saying that he was interested in a sponsorship, and the replies to it, as obviously the members reading this topic cannot help him with it. As mcgriffith said, this is a matter this member should take up directly with sales at thaivisa. For anybody else interested in advertising on ThaiVisa, there is a link at the top right of the screen.

--

Maestro

As one of the responders (if not the only one) i am dismayed at this action and the reason given. surely this is a forum which one would assumes invites contribution, communication and debate. the subject matter of the initial post congratulating a new advertiser makes a post from anyone who has not been able to acheive this a legitimate point of view. i was interested in the post and made a couple of replies and then had decided that that was the end of the communication for me. I did not indicate I was in a position to help him or even imply so although one could argue that reading the following from you " as obviously the members reading this topic cannot help him with it" may imply that I did. I enjoy both reading and contributing to this site and hope that our points of view not too far apart.

alan t.

Edited by alant

--

Maestro

As one of the responders (if not the only one) i am dismayed at this action and the reason given. surely this is a forum which one would assumes invites contribution, communication and debate. the subject matter of the initial post congratulating a new advertiser makes a post from anyone who has not been able to acheive this a legitimate point of view. i was interested in the post and made a couple of replies and then had decided that that was the end of the communication for me. I did not indicate I was in a position to help him or even imply so although one could argue that reading the following from you " as obviously the members reading this topic cannot help him with it" may imply that I did. I enjoy both reading and contributing to this site and hope that our points of view not too far apart.

alan t.

LOL - far from it.

It means that other restaurant/business owners should not be on Thai Visa slagging other places and touting their own while pretending to be customers, rather than rival businesses. :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

Posts have been deleted. Thai Visa must pay for its servers so that members can read the forum, these things are not free. If they were free, then you would all be complaining about how the forum didn't work. I am astonished that a forum sponsor would advocate something that would prohibit members from seeing his ad. Amazing Thailand indeed.

Further such discussion will result in more formal action than mere deletion.

As for the rest, there is actually a queue to sponsor the CM forum, so anyone interested in advertising must email sales.

--

Maestro

The above should be adhered to by everyone who posts on various topics, no matter what real or imagined status you have on TV.

The ridiculousness of this thread is eclipsed only by the fact that the new sponsors banner links to nowhere.

It seems that this has already been mentioned and lost in the frenzy of unacceptable posts which we have come to expect when dealing with such sensitive topics as pizzas. However, it is quite disappointing to click on a banner and end up nowhere - is it deliberate or are there gremlins at work?

JxP