Dangerous Man!

jpolten

I think the police may have misunderstood when he mentioned the package you were carrying in the front of your pants and the crack you had in the back of your pants, and how he wanted to take both
:D

To the OP,

Don't ask open ended questions to the girls. Ask yes/no questions and learn to read Thai smiles. It makes me think of talking to my 5 year old. 'What did you do at school today?' 'Nothing' ' Did you sing a song?' 'Yes' 'Did you ....?' 'Yes.' It's not immaturity on the gal's part, it's cultural.

Gays in denial can be troublesome... I know from personal experience. Telling him to <deleted> off only worsened the situation.

Asking the girls to come with you was clever!

Was there no recourse to identify the guy who made the complaint? I would have said (as if anyone could have thought of it at the time, considering the stress you were under) "Who made this complaint?"

A mate of mine sometimes gets searched when he arrives in BKK from Pattaya. He handles it like you did and and the BIB are apologetic.

Even sometimes when you ask a yes/no question you still wont get a straight answer :D

Someone earlier in this thread also pointed out that a person making a complaint must point the finger,but i didn't see him,i asked the police who said this and one of the girls said the police man gave a description of someone fitting that bloke,they said he made the complaint at the police box on the corner of nana just a few meters from the bar,gave my description and walked away (i can fully understand that the coppers have to follow this up)

Ive heard all about fit ups by the BIB and i insisted that a couple of girls be there for the search....i think the coppers knew it was BS,but they have to do there jobs!

As i said before,i cant understand why he hit on me in this sort of bar or why he made that complaint but it could have turned out very different for me and thats what made me so angry :)

sometimes gets searched? searched? prehaps at bangkok/pattaya immigration?

bus, taxi, car, motorcycle, where exactly is the checkpoint? while i spend no time in patts (5 times in 14 years) i drive the highway often, and i am not sure where exactly they conduct these searches. sometimes.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a guy I met in March 2008 but not in Nana Plaza it was a bar just up the road will not say the name. Same story except we did not shoot pool. We got drunk. He was from Chiang Mai and spoke a good bit of Thai. I have no idea when a girl is hitting on my so I have no idea if he was hitting on me but I never suspected it. He asked me to go to Soi Cowboy. So we got a Tuk tuk and took off. He got into an argument with the bar lady about being able to smoke inside the bar. When it was getting heated I just quietly left the scene. Not looking for trouble. I think he used me for the free tuk tuk ride. I was fleeced!!!!

I met so many guys that we went to different places and none turned out to be gay and they or we were having fun talking to the wait staff in all places and doing the guy talk. Maybe just maybe he took somethign the wrong way. I could not imagine a gay guy hanging out in a place full of heteros.

Good to know as I am always meeting people and joining in for fun. I might be naive though.

Glad it turned out ok for you though.

fleeced? i feel your pain. what did the tuk tuk run you, 60 baht?

absolutely, if your favorite girls are pro's, then kudos to you, best of luck for you and your future children. i hope

you will have a happy life with them.

also true, no one is more important than anyone else, but what you can possibly have in common with a bar girl

beats the hel_l out of me, maybe you can enlighten me - give me an example of what the conversation goes like?

You seem to think you are exceptionally important, the way you look down on other human beings based solely on their current vocation.

Well done Sir. You are masquerading as a Platonic philosopher King. Rethink your views (particularly the postulation that you were brought up well) before you end up "jaded and stuck" in a world of principled bias.

Edited by OxfordWill

absolutely, if your favorite girls are pro's, then kudos to you, best of luck for you and your future children. i hope

you will have a happy life with them.

also true, no one is more important than anyone else, but what you can possibly have in common with a bar girl

beats the hel_l out of me, maybe you can enlighten me - give me an example of what the conversation goes like?

You seem to think you are exceptionally important, the way you look down on other human beings based solely on their current vocation.

Well done Sir. You are masquerading as a Platonic philosopher King. Rethink your views (particularly the postulation that you were brought up well) before you end up "jaded and stuck" in a world of principled bias.

look down on them? let me give you an example - i am walking minding my own business, not looking at them, yet they

scream and shout from across the street, making all sorts of animals noises. they do it not only to me, but to any

foreigner.

i do not shout at them, i do not make noises or provocative actions at them. why do they need to do that? if somebody

actually goes in there and starts to drink, they will be ripped off, overcharged, the mama-san will come and want drinks

too, etc, etc, just for fleece more money.

so tell me, how are these people educated and cultured? do they try to better themselves by going to university,

getting a bachelor and masters degree, work professionally?

its not a matter of looking down - its a fact that highly educated professionals have nothing absolutely in common

with these people, so why talk and interact with them?

so tell me, how are these people educated and cultured? do they try to better themselves by going to university,

You claim to have a superior education yet you appear to be just as ignorant.

I am undecided just what the smell is yet, but I think that it could be the smell of a troll.

I am undecided just what the smell is yet, but I think that it could be the smell of a troll.

I dont claim anything, I have a MBA and PhD, but thats not the point. The point is

certain women act very lo-so, and expect the foreigner to be a cash cow, and many

foreigners seem to be ok with this situation, they accept to be abused.

I just dont like being hassled by girls creaming from bars as i walk down the street,

I think it would serve them much better to open a textbook and go study at a local

community college.

Sorry I do not know what the troll reference is about, i thought dungeons and dragons

was an 80's thing.

I dont claim anything, I have a MBA and PhD, but thats not the point. The point is

certain women act very lo-so, and expect the foreigner to be a cash cow, and many

foreigners seem to be ok with this situation, they accept to be abused.

I just dont like being hassled by girls creaming from bars as i walk down the street,

I think it would serve them much better to open a textbook and go study at a local

community college.

Sorry I do not know what the troll reference is about, i thought dungeons and dragons

was an 80's thing.

I don't believe you.

I do not normally like grammar Nazis', but somebody with an MBA and PHD would use the correct grammar and be able to punctuate, unlike yourself.

I am just going to ignore you from now on.

I don't believe you.

I do not normally like grammar Nazis', but somebody with an MBA and PHD would use the correct grammar and be able to punctuate, unlike yourself.

I am just going to ignore you from now on.

Did I make you cry? I am sorry, don't pout.

FYI about the grammar, I spend my day with excel and powerpoint and writing reports, when i am at

home relaxing and on the laptop, i dont really care about capitals, punctuation marks, etc, i just like

to type and be relaxed - this is not a management report; and sometimes, one has to dumb down

so that others like you may understand.

"it is way too far below my cultural and educational levels to

mingle with prostitutes."

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!! I really think you mean it too. That's great- well done! Classic. :)

Jeez, even feminazi Patsycat has been to Nana Plaza.

i have been there too patsymeow, when i first came here, a few times, but found nothing interesting there

at all, its ok for a look-see, once or twice, sure, but to go there all the time as some of the people

on here claim to do, and fall in love, and send all their money up north-east, well thats just sad.

"it is way too far below my cultural and educational levels to

mingle with prostitutes."

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!! I really think you mean it too. That's great- well done! Classic. :)

Jeez, even feminazi Patsycat has been to Nana Plaza.

Aha ! So it was you dancing on the pole ! :D

Something is wrong here.

The OPs post was last July 2009, yet someone on another forum is an OP of exactly the same statement only dated a couple of days ago.

Check out:

Shanghai Expat

http://www.shanghaiexpat.com/index.php?nam...592&start=0

Whoever cut and paste missed the h in hello :D

Wonder if it was that guy i was having words with a few hours ago :D

nasajsc thats a waist of an MBA and PhD,thought you might have a bit more of an imagination :)