Dangerous Man!

jpolten

Hello everyone!

Just returned from holiday in thailand,had a great time except for one upset in bangkok!

I was in a bar on nana drinking, snip

Thanks, for the info, I do visit this area often, will this person a hello and a wide wide BERTH, conversation with him is not worth a shake down by the cop. :D:):D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... i really cant understand why he would do this!...

Ah, to be sure, I was only having a laugh!

:D

I think your joking...but if your not and it was you, i'd recommend some health insurance to cover your carry on!

I know you'll need some if i see you again :)

Thanks for that, sometimes i do need a gentle reminder as to why I do not frequent those parts of town you describe.

snip.

I didn't make a big deal about it, i just kind of sniggered and told him to f'off under my breath just to give him the hint!!

If someone can do something like this over a small thing,i can only imagine what they could do if they really wanted to have you done!

Like i said to one of the girls(why don't he go to a place where he can get what he is looking for)

I know that many men go to nana looking for girls so why else did he think i was there?

Not only in Thailand. I had an unpleasant experience along similar lines in the UK many years ago. A mate and I were invited by a few girls to join them for a drink in a hotel bar. There was a Scottish guy with them at the time.

A short while later the girl I was chatting with suggested we leave together and we headed to my hotel room. Not long after that I had a knock on the hotel door with a request to open the door for the police. The police talked to the girl and I in separate areas and established nothing was amiss.

It turned out this Scottish guy had reported me to the police for kidnapping and raping the girl. They were apologizing to me for the inconvenience when they had a radio message saying a guy was trying to jump off a road overpass. It was the Scottish guy.

Some people can call me a troll,some can call you a troll..but until some thing like this happens to them they'll probably never understand

that there is some nasty people out there that will do anything to try and make life difficult for you,for little or no reason!!

I had to look up the troll thing.. :)...i always thought it was the green monster thing under the bridge in the childrens stories.. :D

I use to collect Trolls when i was little, little solid plastic dolls with big coloured hair :)

Seriously though, I got dropped off by a Taxi on Soi Nana a Couple of weeks ago, it looked a pretty rough area to me.

I don't think I will be going again.

I use to collect Trolls when i was little, little solid plastic dolls with big coloured hair :)

Seriously though, I got dropped off by a Taxi on Soi Nana a Couple of weeks ago, it looked a pretty rough area to me.

I love that song: I'm blue :D

Types like this are everywhere. Ever had a bar fight? I did.

So did you bone at least one of the girls?

Just trying to send a friendly warning but someone above thinks im making it up!

Bar fight's...oh ya...many,but never in thailand....keep my head down while there!

The girls.... :D

interesting

:):D:D

Any time you hang around the seedy parts of any city anywhere in the world then the unusual is going to happen more often than not. Some of us like the excitement of it, but many people don't. It all comes down to what risks you are willing to take for whatever enjoyment you find in life. I know several Aussie men in their fifties who are now suffering from skin cancer after spending too much time in the sun. Life comes home to bite you when you take too many risks too often. Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Patong beach, Pattaya, Jomptien are all places where grifters hang out to prey on the unsuspecting. The rougher crowd get enjoyment out of playing pranks on naive tourists out of their element. It DOES pay to spend time with an experienced person before immersing yourself in the rougher areas of town.

I didn't make a big deal about it, i just kind of sniggered and told him to f'off under my breath just to give him the hint!!

If someone can do something like this over a small thing,i can only imagine what they could do if they really wanted to have you done!

Like i said to one of the girls(why don't he go to a place where he can get what he is looking for)

I know that many men go to nana looking for girls so why else did he think i was there?

It might not have helped that you were in the katoey bar on the corner.

Types like this are everywhere. Ever had a bar fight? I did.

So did you bone at least one of the girls?

You got issues mate!

:)

I`ve seen some of your other posts and I think you`re a looney tune.

Who Me or datsun?

Edited by GraBangkok

Fascinating. Spoken by someone that lives in the asshol_e of Thailand, the sleaziest place on earth.

I use to collect Trolls when i was little, little solid plastic dolls with big coloured hair :D

Fascinating. Spoken by someone that lives in the asshol_e of Thailand, the sleaziest place on earth.

Pattaya sleaziest place on earth! really because when i go there i don't see any sleaze only when i go inside a bar :)

Please define sleaze in your mind and explain what sleaze you have seen in Pattaya and elsewhere for a comparison.

You ever been to Amsterdam in mainland Europe? :D

I use to collect Trolls when i was little, little solid plastic dolls with big coloured hair :D

Pattaya sleaziest place on earth! really because when i go there i don't see any sleaze only when i go inside a bar :)

Please define sleaze in your mind and explain what sleaze you have seen in Pattaya and elsewhere for a comparison.

Edited by GraBangkok

It sounds like this Irish guy has had a couple of beatings before.

Hopefully the next time someone will do it properly.

How dare he make peoples evenings uncomfortable.

Only visited Nana one time before and tought it was kind of wierd.

It sounds like this Irish guy has had a couple of beatings before.

Hopefully the next time someone will do it properly.

How dare he make peoples evenings uncomfortable.

Only visited Nana one time before and tought it was kind of wierd.

Make my evening uncomfortable??

Lucky i got a couple of honest cops or it could have been many uncomfortable years!!

Dont worry, i'm sure that guy will meet a nasty end someday....and if i see him again :)

I love Amsterdam / Ik houd van Amsterdam.

Nice place to go out, and the lovely charm of the city. If it's one place left in NL where I feel Dutch, it's in Amsterdam.

Stop whining on pattaya girl :) ! You bastard!

I saw an interesting documentary a few months ago where they got a group of men to answer a questionaire to determine their degree of homophobia and homo-intolerance.

The men then underwent a test where erectile arousal was measured whilst watching homoerotic movies.

The more intelligent here can guess the outcome: The men that were most homophobic outwardly in their attitudes were the ones most aroused.

Ties in with a very old adage that homphobia is rooted in a deep-seated fear to face ones own true sexuality.

Quite a few homophobes here.

I think the police may have misunderstood when he mentioned the package you were carrying in the front of your pants and the crack you had in the back of your pants, and how he wanted to take both

naughty man you are. Also one of the more intelligent comments vs. the troll, no you're a troll, no you are comments.

Quite a few homophobes here.

I think it's jealousy.

I am most perturbed by the fact that when I go out with some of my gay friends, the girls hit on them and not me.

This story is very disturbing though because the police came to accuse someone but did not take the info of the person making the accusation. They should have taken his passport and visa details. And if he didn't have them, should have detained the accuser. According to the SOP the accuser has to pose for a picture with a finger pointed at the accused. Just doesn't seem right. maybe it was a jealous girl that snitched and not the alleged gay guy. Besides, what middle aged guy in Thailand goes for other farangs in a bargirl bar? Just doesn't sound right to me. Sorry.

Thanks for that, sometimes i do need a gentle reminder as to why I do not frequent those parts of town you describe.

snip.

I tend to believe this as the description EXACTLY fits a long term expat resident of Chiang Mai who sometimes transits through Bangkok without his wife.

He is the sort who can be quite humorous and good company - up to a certain number of beers. After that, the hidden switch goes 'click' and he becomes difficult and aggressive. Speaks just enough Thai to get himself - or you - into trouble.

I think this warning is well intentioned and should be taken seriously.

You bastard stop bullying the Dutch :D

I love Amsterdam / Ik houd van Amsterdam.

Nice place to go out, and the lovely charm of the city. If it's one place left in NL where I feel Dutch, it's in Amsterdam.

Ik houd van Maastricht!!!!

name='jpolten' date='2009-07-02 00:46:34' post='2844096']

Hello everyone!

Just returned from holiday in thailand,had a great time except for one upset in bangkok!

I was in a bar on nana drinking

Pretty low thing for him to do but telling someone to frig off won't win you many friends. A lot of guys may have cold cocked you for saying it. Be careful. Tell a Thai to fuc_k off and you'll be meeting his friends.

I was going to suggest the same thing but old matey here has beat me to it

Good advice nonetheless.

There have been times when ive been tempted to give marching orders to the same tone but in the case of doing so to a thai,id be more concerned about being on the wrong side of a knife or handgun..

Mind your words when in Thailand for sure.

Oh and lucky you are back home,maybe the guy reads these forums!!!

he could end up stalking you up the the USB port :D:)

:D:D

was this like your treasured childhood toy PG girl??

Plenty of them on E-bay if you want to relive the nostalgia, dont have to look for them on Thai visa

:D:D

post-66927-1246688864.jpg

Stop whining on pattaya girl :) ! You bastard!

dont mind cryingbaby...he whines on everyone..he's probably only from pattaya anyway

""Besides, what middle aged guy in Thailand goes for other farangs in a bargirl bar? Just doesn't sound right to me. Sorry.""

That's what i couldn't understand..that's why i asked the girls"why don't he go somewhere to get what he's looking for"

I'm not phobic, i'm comfortable with who i am,i just didn't expect that when i was in a bargirl bar and said i was waiting for

the girl to come to work! As for why the police didn't take his details..i don't know