Dangerous Man!

jpolten

Thanks for that, sometimes i do need a gentle reminder as to why I do not frequent those parts of town you describe.

snip.

I didn't make a big deal about it, i just kind of sniggered and told him to f'off under my breath just to give him the hint!!

If someone can do something like this over a small thing,i can only imagine what they could do if they really wanted to have you done!

Like i said to one of the girls(why don't he go to a place where he can get what he is looking for)

I know that many men go to nana looking for girls so why else did he think i was there?

I tend to believe this as the description EXACTLY fits a long term expat resident of Chiang Mai who sometimes transits through Bangkok without his wife.

He is the sort who can be quite humorous and good company - up to a certain number of beers. After that, the hidden switch goes 'click' and he becomes difficult and aggressive. Speaks just enough Thai to get himself - or you - into trouble.

I think this warning is well intentioned and should be taken seriously.

He seemed like a nice guy,joking,funny....but when i turned down his offer...his face changed to phyco, wide eyed,ugly smile..it was a bit scary!

If this is the same guy your thinking of,be careful!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the police may have misunderstood when he mentioned the package you were carrying in the front of your pants and the crack you had in the back of your pants, and how he wanted to take both

Waaaa haaa haaa haaaa.

Sometimes this forum can make my day.

thanks for that one. :-) :):D:D

Most of the farang I bump into at Nana are straight wildly hetro ex SAS or CIA services.

Sounds like this one has turned goose.

It's a fair warning, though. I had a bit of bother with a nutter in the Sukhumvit area recently. Surprising how cheap it is for this nutters to pay the police or a couple of thugs to follow you around. Best to avoid these types. In fact avoid Nana competly, theres not much of interest there.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Not only in Thailand. I had an unpleasant experience along similar lines in the UK many years ago. A mate and I were invited by a few girls to join them for a drink in a hotel bar. There was a Scottish guy with them at the time.

A short while later the girl I was chatting with suggested we leave together and we headed to my hotel room. Not long after that I had a knock on the hotel door with a request to open the door for the police. The police talked to the girl and I in separate areas and established nothing was amiss.

It turned out this Scottish guy had reported me to the police for kidnapping and raping the girl. They were apologizing to me for the inconvenience when they had a radio message saying a guy was trying to jump off a road overpass. It was the Scottish guy.

Some people can call me a troll,some can call you a troll..but until some thing like this happens to them they'll probably never understand

that there is some nasty people out there that will do anything to try and make life difficult for you,for little or no reason!!

I had to look up the troll thing.. :) ...i always thought it was the green monster thing under the bridge in the childrens stories.. :D

How do we know your not the one whose the nasty person that will do anything to try and make life difficult for people for little or no reason (or your own vested interests). There is some very cunning people out there who like to smash the reputation of others. This guy might be as straight as a door post! It might be you we need to watch out for!! Just a thought. I will judge people for myself regardless of what sh%t slappers have to say, unbeknown of there intentions.

... i really cant understand why he would do this!...

Ah, to be sure, I was only having a laugh!

:D

I think your joking...but if your not and it was you, i'd recommend some health insurance to cover your carry on!

I know you'll need some if i see you again :)

Chill JP...seems like you want to take on the world now?

What I don't get is why he would approach you in the first place. You seem to think he was gay? You are a foreigner in a girlie bar...in a girlie red light area, and he goes for you????? Odd. I don't doubt that it happened....I tend to take things here at face value.....but why look for a gay guy in girlie bars???

Edited by harleyclarkey

Now i recall i met a strange Scottish around Nana too(sorry to all nice Scottish people here)couple of years ago.

I was sitting at the bar,quietly sipping my beer and watching the pool games.There was a lady playing quite well but,while there was quite enough space between the tables and the bar,she had the habit of pulling abnormally back the cue when shooting.The first time she hit my back,no apologies,couple of minutes and she hit my tummy.I never look for trouble,specially abroad,but i gave her a nasty look.The Scottish guy,who was watching the game too,jumped at me,and confronted me theatrically..I just turned my back,paid the beer and left.I had the impression the Scot and the lady were "playing" together,as i could see she was quite enjoying the scene..

Call me a coward if you like,but i don't like ambulances,hospitals,police and all the bloody stuff which comes with fighting.

Pity,they lost a good polite customer,i hope they enjoy the Scot :)

... i really cant understand why he would do this!...

Ah, to be sure, I was only having a laugh!

:D

I think your joking...but if your not and it was you, i'd recommend some health insurance to cover your carry on!

I know you'll need some if i see you again :)

Chill JP...seems like you want to take on the world now?

What I don't get is why he would approach you in the first place. You seem to think he was gay? You are a foreigner in a girlie bar...in a girlie red light area, and he goes for you????? Odd. I don't doubt that it happened....I tend to take things here at face value.....but why look for a gay guy in girlie bars???

I had forgotten about this until i saw it here again......but like you, i don't understand why he approached me,that's what shocked me and maybe the reason

for my reaction....but what he did after that really pissed me off!

I cant tell you what floats his boat,but even the girls thought there was something odd about him!

I had forgotten about this until i saw it here again......but like you, i don't understand why he approached me,that's what shocked me and maybe the reason

for my reaction....but what he did after that really pissed me off!

I cant tell you what floats his boat,but even the girls thought there was something odd about him!

Shows you get all kinds of low life ....and you get more than your share around Nana.

Maybe the guy is on Ya ba?? (Meth)

My guess??? He was out for a mugging/shake down. He is a dirt bag to slime off to the cops. He is best avoided.

Not only in Thailand. I had an unpleasant experience along similar lines in the UK many years ago. A mate and I were invited by a few girls to join them for a drink in a hotel bar. There was a Scottish guy with them at the time.

A short while later the girl I was chatting with suggested we leave together and we headed to my hotel room. Not long after that I had a knock on the hotel door with a request to open the door for the police. The police talked to the girl and I in separate areas and established nothing was amiss.

It turned out this Scottish guy had reported me to the police for kidnapping and raping the girl. They were apologizing to me for the inconvenience when they had a radio message saying a guy was trying to jump off a road overpass. It was the Scottish guy.

Some people can call me a troll,some can call you a troll..but until some thing like this happens to them they'll probably never understand

that there is some nasty people out there that will do anything to try and make life difficult for you,for little or no reason!!

I had to look up the troll thing.. :D ...i always thought it was the green monster thing under the bridge in the childrens stories.. :D

How do we know your not the one whose the nasty person that will do anything to try and make life difficult for people for little or no reason (or your own vested interests). There is some very cunning people out there who like to smash the reputation of others. This guy might be as straight as a door post! It might be you we need to watch out for!! Just a thought. I will judge people for myself regardless of what sh%t slappers have to say, unbeknown of there intentions.

You could be right :) but i cant see how i can smash someones reputation here when no-one knows this guy,who he is,where hes from....its not like

i posted a photo with a name and address....i wouldn't have even thought any more about it until the police showed up!

I really don't care what people do with their life's,but that night could have turned out very different for me if the police wanted to make things difficult....

what he did was wrong,but if you think im full of sh*t that's Ok...and its good you judge people for yourself..but be careful!!

Nana's not so bad when you get further up the road, sure Nana plaza is a dump yet I have spent many a sozzled hour at the morning night bar. There is some great people watching entertainment to be had there when facing onto the street.

The only time I have known trouble around Nana is at the cat house when they do their drink all you can for next to nothing promotions, but then that is asking for trouble really.

I havent posted on Thaivisa in ages(just been lurking and observing events) because I'm back home in Ireland at the moment,but spent the two years between 05 and 07 living in Bkk and travelling all over Thailand(and the rest of S.E.A.),

The reason I'm posting is I'm a stocky Southern Irish guy with a shaved head named Rob!(or as the girls call me-Lobbie :),I'm planning to be back in Thailand for a good while again just after christmas,

and don't want people mixing me up with this headbanger!

Sounds like he's so far in the closet he's found Narnia and can only get over his confusion with drink on him...

Now i recall i met a strange Scottish around Nana too(sorry to all nice Scottish people here)couple of years ago.

I was sitting at the bar,quietly sipping my beer and watching the pool games.There was a lady playing quite well but,while there was quite enough space between the tables and the bar,she had the habit of pulling abnormally back the cue when shooting.The first time she hit my back,no apologies,couple of minutes and she hit my tummy.I never look for trouble,specially abroad,but i gave her a nasty look.The Scottish guy,who was watching the game too,jumped at me,and confronted me theatrically..I just turned my back,paid the beer and left.I had the impression the Scot and the lady were "playing" together,as i could see she was quite enjoying the scene..

Call me a coward if you like,but i don't like ambulances,hospitals,police and all the bloody stuff which comes with fighting.

Pity,they lost a good polite customer,i hope they enjoy the Scot :)

No,I wouldn't call you a coward. You done the right thing.

I met up with a sound guy from Southampton a few years back.Short guy with glasses and a little overweight.

We went drinking a few times in Pattaya.

He was playing pool behind me ,I was people watching.Next minute I hear a thud.

2 sted heads had lamped him out. The handicapped looking sted heads had accused him of speaking with

one of there girls. They left the bar 5 mins later laughing about it all.

Where do these idiots come from. The bar said they were mafia. What a load of <deleted>.Mafia my arse.

Why would you go looking for trouble where there are thousands of women and loads of cheap beer.

OK I'll bite. <deleted> is a sted head??? To the OP thanks for the warning and ignore the troll accusations, I am at a loss as to why people bother posting their drivel about trolls. If you don't believe the facts as posted then ignore it and move on to the next thread.

Most of the farang I bump into at Nana are straight wildly hetro ex SAS or CIA services.

It's a fair warning, though. I had a bit of bother with a nutter in the Sukhumvit area recently. Surprising how cheap it is for this nutters to pay the police or a couple of thugs to follow you around. Best to avoid these types. In fact avoid Nana competly, theres not much of interest there.

I have never had any problems around Nana.

If anyone is bragging about being ex CIA or SAS and you believe them you are the fool! They are analagous to the bragging and lying dirt bags in the USA that tell big stories about fighting in the Indochina War (USA bombing the f89k out of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos) (called the American War by the Vietnamese). These losers have fake medals, clothing, etc. Eventully, they usually get busted and the truth comes out that they never fought in the war. Believe me...if anyone is telling you they are or bragging to someone about being ex CIA, etc. it is a high probability that they never were. There are a lot of lying farang losers hanging in BKK pretending to be someone they are not and building themselves into someone they are not. Anyway, being in the CIA, current or post, is not sh8T. Believe me.

If anyone is bragging about being ex CIA or SAS and you believe them you are the fool! They are analagous to the bragging and lying dirt bags in the USA that tell big stories about fighting in the Indochina War (USA bombing the f89k out of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos) (called the American War by the Vietnamese). These losers have fake medals, clothing, etc. Eventully, they usually get busted and the truth comes out that they never fought in the war. Believe me...if anyone is telling you they are or bragging to someone about being ex CIA, etc. it is a high probability that they never were. There are a lot of lying farang losers hanging in BKK pretending to be someone they are not and building themselves into someone they are not. Anyway, being in the CIA, current or post, is not sh8T. Believe me.

There is a certain brand of houmour where the speaker/or writer uses ironic remarks to mock situations. viz: Sarcasm.

The problem is it never comes across as intended on an interent forum, an email or a letter. Perhaps I should consider using those smily face thingies.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

I use to collect Trolls when i was little, little solid plastic dolls with big coloured hair :)

Seriously though, I got dropped off by a Taxi on Soi Nana a Couple of weeks ago, it looked a pretty rough area to me.

I don't think I will be going again.

Fascinating. Spoken by someone that lives in the asshol_e of Thailand, the sleaziest place on earth.

If you think Pattaya is the sleziest place on earth,i suggest you get out more,unless you are a NUTTER,hello nutter

Tell a Thai to fuc_k off and you'll be meeting his friends.

I think that is nothing but a myth.

Some foreigners have happened to end up in trouble with some local thugs, and voila, all male Thais operate the same way.

I have told male Thais to fuc_k off a few times, as I did back home as well.

Bigger chance to receive a beating back home.

Yeah, I believe you. I believe you are hinting at some secret knowledge there too......

You can "....Probably just break his neck with a number of techniques... just for the hel_l of it.....", and you don't brag about being ex-CIA....I get your hint; You ARE ex CIA right? Of course, you'd have to kill me if you told me....so don't tell me.

I'm shivering in my boots.

:)

• 1 month later...

Myself and some friends are traveling to thailand next month and i was searching this site for dangerous places and places to avoid

in thailand when i came across this post,the thing is i think i know of this man,in fact i think i was talking to him last week!

I'll try to keep it short,

Im working on a building site on the east coast of ireland and at lunch time someone mentioned i was going to thailand,the usual

jokes and slaggin started,after lunch a guy came up to me and said he was married to a thai and spent some time there and told me

of the places to go and so on.

while i was talking to him my boss start shouting at me to get back to work,so i thanked the guy and started to get on with my work

and when he was gone the boss told me to keep away from him and dont be talking to him,i asked why and he said "just trust me"

keep away from him.

on the way home in the van the boss told me a story that shocked me,very hard to beleive but why would he say something like this

if there was no truth in it.

He told me who he is and where he is from and some of the things this man has done to other people.

He is well known in the area for being a trouble maker,most people here know what he is like and keep away from him, the man that

started this topic is not the only person to have these sort of problems with him!

The man that started this topic is telling the truth,if what i hear is true and it's the same man then i would take this warning very

seriously,the discription and the name match not to mention the stories!

There is at least 5 men who have had problems with this guy and if you beleive everything he says even the pope would be gay!

He also has a nickname and there is a reason he has this name

I cant be 100% sure this is the same man,but i wouldn't be suprised if it is!

• 3 months later...

Well,made that trip to ireland last weekend and sure enough it is him!

Username5 pm'd me some info and even offered to meet with me for the day saying i know some people you should talk to,so he took me to a bar

and told me to ask a guy do you know this person.....the guy looked at me shook his head and said NOPE!!

I asked username5 <deleted> is wrong with him and he said they used to be mates "but something happened",sometime later another guy walked in and sat

next to the guy i was trying to talk to, noticed the two of them talking and looking at me...(im starting to get a little worried now)

Then username went over to talk to them and after and few minutes there was a lot of laughter and they called me over to join them, they told

me all about this guy and some of the things he gets up to.

I was right,he is gay or bi.....the story is he had come out with it,but then changed his mind,run off to thailand and married a thai girl,came back and

tried to blame another of his mates!!

They told me there could be up to 20 people who have had some kind of problem with him and there is even a pending court case!

I said that im not even sure this is the same guy,and one of them said "ok,hold on a minute" and he made a few calls.

30-40 minutes later the two guys start smiling and nodding saying "is that him,is that him" i turned around and sure enough that was him

I walked straight up to him and asked "remember me?",for a second he didn't,but then his face dropped, i never seen anyone move as fast for the door! :)

The guys later told me that he has ruined a lot of people with his lies and even a couple of families lifes....

they said "Dont look at him" "Dont talk to him" and give him a very wide birth!!

"I was in a bar on nana drinking"

There is your problem right there, Nana!

Hang around that place, you will get burnt and robbed and lied to by

the girls, by other western losers, by crooked cops, crooked taxi and

tuk-tuks, its all filth and dirt.

And to boot, your dik will be itchy and scratchy and oozy a few days later,

oozing yellow juice from sticking it into infected places.

The government should close Nana and Cowboy down.

goodluck

Edited by nasajsc