Phuket - patong ?

Blackandwhite

We want some ideas on Guest houses or hotels in Phuket, Must be with a pool. Not to noisy as we are traveling with my Wife and Baby Wife Thai. Dont mind bars but not to near all the crazy stuff. Good to be near the beach. We can spend from 800 - 2000 B per night. Some where nice and freindly. clean and tidy. We stayed Dianna Inn Thailand before 650 B per night but great place nice staff secure and clean pool. good all round service.

err, not near the beach, but a lovely gem of a resort:

Club Bamboo Bungalow Resort.

Its on the southern most end of Nanai Road, only 5 minutes by tuk-tuk to the beach (although they have a courtesy shuttle-jeep which will run you straight to the beach if you want)

I usually pay around 1400 a night there for a Bungalow Suite.  The whole place is a bunch of secluded bungalows tucked behind bamboo thickets, so you're always hidden from the one next door. Nice pool and small poolside restaurant/bar.  The rooms are way bigger than a normal guest house dog box, and the decor is very very nice, all teak and stained bamboo lounges.

I emphasize that the place is small.  Very simple reception and no shopping arcades etc.

www.clubbamboo.com

Others closer to the action:

Tony Resort  (one street back from the beach, on Song Roi Pee Rd 1000 baht?)

Baan Boa 3  (newly opened, dead opposite the beach down the far southern end of Patong, 900 baht special rate?)

There's a couple, hope that helps...

PM me if you're interested, Khun GF gets special rate (travel agent) and I can get her to check prices for you....