Tha Li Boarder Crossing For A Visa

99BigLad99

i have just come back from taking a mate Bryn who lives nearby to do his 90 day bounce for his NonO visa quickest visa ever he did all his own paper work and not a lot at that. 1420thb for the visa and 50thb for the tuktuk over the bridge but the best part, in all it took just twenty minutes from getting there to departing.

However on the way back we had been recommended to staop off for some food a place where I had been before about two years ago and then it was thai food only but this time superb steak with a waitress that spoke perfect English (she says learnt from a book) and very pleasant surroundings the trip time from Phetchabun was 2 hours to the boarder and beautiful scenery all the way. So if you use this boarder crossing at any time just remember the Steak House at PhuRuea is well worth a visit.

09July106.jpg

09July102.jpg

09July101.jpg

09July100.jpg

09July109.jpg

09July108.jpg

09July110.jpg

09July114.jpg

09July113.jpg

09July112.jpg

09July107.jpg

09July105.jpg

09July111.jpg

09July104.jpg

Tbone steak, chips, garlic bread and a beer each and we ate the lot the pepper sauce was bloody good

Many thanks for this good information. If I take the scenic route through the mountains, it is about 78 kilometers from where I live. That will make a nice little day trip for the wife and I.

Personally I would not trust that source, it has our town North of the Wichien turn off! and whoever translated some of the Thai towns into English :)

Well they did get Phu Toei correct.

However sometimes it Petchaboon and on others its Petchabun, take your pick.

Far better to buy a good up to date bi-lingual road atlas.

Ps; mgc good to see you drink the decent stuff (Pic11)