Farang Vagrant In Pattaya

pedro01

I suspect I'm not the only person on the forum that's noticed this guy...

He's a farang, late 50's, tall & slim, gray hair & a kind of stetson hat.

He can be seen most nights asleep in the ATM next to the 7-11 on walking street. Can't remember which 7-11 but one of the last one's on beach road before you get to walking street.

He can always seen with a bottle in hand & no sign of a bath for months.

I also saw him on Walking Street at 8am Sunday morning 2 weeks ago. He was sipping a bottle of 50 baht wine & was sitting by the beach outside Starbucks. I was sitting upstairs with the wife & kid - this guy proceeds to get his c*ck out & piss in the bushes by the side of the road.

He's a pretty sad character - looks homeless, certainly alchoholic & more than likely close to his last days. I've been noticing him for the last 3 months.

Anyone know his story ? Haven't the local police cottoned onto him ? Surely he doesn't have a residents permit....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure whether is the same I saw 2 week ago begging on front of the A1 hotel about 2pm. He accepted a half eating sandwich from one person staying with me on the swimming pool, who apparently already knew him.

I was told that he is English and with no employment…and else of course.

Few things surprise me on Pattaya by now but this certainly did it....it is of a different nature.

he.ll thats peter, hes alright for a few quid. his bar is just a hobby...

Peter is a great guy, known him for many years. Proper oddball character, but very self appionated. I'm afraid though, he's going downhill fast. No staff the last time i met him, and sure signs of flying over a cuckoos nest. But then he's 70 +, and works an 18 hour day. Not a lot he doesent know about Pattaya & its residents.

He can be seen most nights asleep in the ATM next to the 7-11 on walking street. Can't remember which 7-11 but one of the last one's on beach road before you get to walking street.

I also saw him on Walking Street at 8am Sunday morning 2 weeks ago. He was sipping a bottle of 50 baht wine & was sitting by the beach outside Starbucks. I was sitting upstairs with the wife & kid - this guy proceeds to get his c*ck out & piss in the bushes by the side of the road.

He's a pretty sad character - looks homeless, certainly alchoholic & more than likely close to his last days. I've been noticing him for the last 3 months.

Anyone know his story ? Haven't the local police cottoned onto him ? Surely he doesn't have a residents permit....

Erm... maybe you could talk to him...just a thought or would that be lowering yourself? Or on the other hand judging by your attitude maybe you should shop him to the police and have the little oik thrown in the poor house, fed gruel and beaten.

One wierdo that seems to cross my path alot in pattas is a great big 6 1/2ft german.always dressed in a leather hells angels waste coat with a hidousley thick dog chain hanging from the trousers.This guy is always in or making trouble,im surprised he still lives..

was in soi 9 police station the other month and low and behold this prat had been bought in for waving a replica gun around one of the german bars.Bizzarly,i later heard he was only given a small fine for this..Nevertheless i saw on again on the circuit the same night making even more of a cun1t of himself...

I've got a "who is he"?

The guy that always walks around with a dark suit an tie,Kevin Keegan hair style,I thought he might have something to do with carrefour as he in there a lot.

I'm not saying he's an oddball,just wondered what he does

You mean the guy with the white/gray poodle hairdo? He can't possible work in Carrefour with that hairpiece ... or perhaps he can, they're French right :o

I've got a "who is he"?

The guy that always walks around with a dark suit an tie,Kevin Keegan hair style,I thought he might have something to do with carrefour as he in there a lot.

I'm not saying he's an oddball,just wondered what he does

You mean the guy with the white/gray poodle hairdo? He can't possible work in Carrefour with that hairpiece ... or perhaps he can, they're French right :o

Everynight he sits at Marine seafood, Definatley strange one.

Peter is my father in law and has lived in Pattaya for many years. Yes he is getting old now but how many guys do you lot know who still work 18 hours as a hobby. He can be an old bastard at times but his heart is in the right place. Maybe you lot that slag off other people should take a look at yourselves. I bet you're not perfect either. :o

get off your lazy arse and help the poor old sod then!!!

you could start by getting the marigolds on and giving the place a clean...Its filthy in there!!

Once clean then maybe,just maybe you might be able to convince a few bgs in to pull the punters off the street....

The place is bloody empty all the time,which does not suprise me when you look in and see 2 grumpy man faces looking back at you!"

Maybe someone should inform the Embassy about this guy. Thats what they are there for after all.

I see homeless guys here in the winter, and its not alot of fun for them. Let the poor guy lounge in thr tropics where at least he won't freeze to death.

cv

Maybe someone should inform the Embassy about this guy. Thats what they are there for after all.

I see homeless guys here in the winter, and its not alot of fun for them. Let the poor guy lounge in thr tropics where at least he won't freeze to death.

cv

Where do these homeless guys go during the summer?

somewhere cold??

Erm... maybe you could talk to him...just a thought or would that be lowering yourself? Or on the other hand judging by your attitude maybe you should shop him to the police and have the little oik thrown in the poor house, fed gruel and beaten.

Speak to him ?

After him getting his dick out in front of my wife & kids - I'd prefer to keep a safe distance.