Maxnet Latest Problems: Maxnet Answer

YouYouYou

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Good for you you you Dr.Tuner. but as I have said before ...NOT EVERYONE, but a lot of users on INDY AND PREMIER ....YES PREMIER ..ERR DID I MENTION PREMIER?????

7 MINUTES AND MY INTERNET IS FIXED LOL LOL LOL ...Not, nope !

And just to forward a premier customer's result ..err did i say premier ...mmm oh yes PREMIER!!!

im with the premium package ... paying 2.200 baht a month... this is what i get for that money.

ttandt.jpg

that is for my server in Finland.... nice... i really feel like premium customer :D

'That takes the biscuit award 2009' the wiiner is OZZ1 !!!

Good luck to you all, and your bill waivers, and your 1103 calls :)

dah dah dah dah dii daaahhhh! Midnight ...2 weeks later ....its fixed.

Nope, No , Not , no, no, no ,no ,noooooo

Sod it ...I'm off to bed ..back to the maxnet office tomorrow, but ooooh so 'jai yen' .....'you no fix, you no get money'. pretty simple eh.

bedtime, for me and the wife ...more fun lol.

dah dah dah dah dii daaahhhh! Midnight ...2 weeks later ....its fixed.

Nope, No , Not , no, no, no ,no ,noooooo

Sod it ...I'm off to bed ..back to the maxnet office tomorrow, but ooooh so 'jai yen' .....'you no fix, you no get money'. pretty simple eh.

bedtime, for me and the wife ...more fun lol.

I am off there too, try to get them to sort out the upstream speed I am not getting, half what it should be :)

seems calls to 1103 and emails to icare[a]ttt.co.th dont do anything! maybe should be dontcare[a]ttt.co.th

Found today an interesting flyer in my postbox:

hi-speed Internet by trueonline

...."more than 400 hotspots around Pattaya"... (this sounds interesting for me!).

My wife called the number on the flyer, and they said a connection to our area is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

For example: CAT said yesterday, they can not connect to our area (...Siam Country Road)

The trueonline service for Pattaya seem to be new. On the hotline they told my wife, that they connect the area around Pattaya since about 3 month.

Now to the promotion-prices:

It is very interesting, that they advertise with two kinds of speed (...speed for international websites and speed for local websites). But I can't believe that there is a guaranty vor it...

hi-speed Internet Package (hi-speed internet ONLY):

Speed for international websites = 8Mbps

Speed for local websites = 8 Mbps

Price (baht/month) = 1,990

Speed for international websites = 4 Mbps

Speed for local websites = 5 Mbps

Price (baht/month) = 1,199

Speed for international websites = 2 Mbps

Speed for local websites = 4 Mbps

Price (baht/month) = 990

Speed for international websites = 1 Mbps

Speed for local websites = 3 Mbps

Price (baht/month) = 890

Speed for international websites = 512 Kbps

Speed for local websites = 3 Mbps

Price (baht/month) = 599

There are two smaler packages, but they are not interesting for international websites.

What do you think about the idea to change from Maxnet to trueonline...?!?! :)

^^^ Good for you you you Dr.Tuner. but as I have said before ...NOT EVERYONE, but a lot of users on INDY AND PREMIER ....YES PREMIER ..ERR DID I MENTION PREMIER?????

7 MINUTES AND MY INTERNET IS FIXED LOL LOL LOL ...Not, nope !

And just to forward a premier customer's result ..err did i say premier ...mmm oh yes PREMIER!!!

im with the premium package ... paying 2.200 baht a month... this is what i get for that money.

ttandt.jpg

that is for my server in Finland.... nice... i really feel like premium customer :D

'That takes the biscuit award 2009' the wiiner is OZZ1 !!!

Good luck to you all, and your bill waivers, and your 1103 calls :)

519284632.png

Indy 3Mg,today,5.15pm,picked HK because I use.youku,toudu,sina, Chinese sites to watch old tv and movies.My question why do I get this result to HK and results equalling the worst in this thread to anywhere else in the world.And also these sites are running so slow ther're unwatchable?

What do you think about the idea to change from Maxnet to trueonline...?!?! :D

...welcome to your daily nightmare! :)

A friend in Lad Prao on True ran some tests and his figures make Maxnet look alike Gold!

True Speedtest to Dallas texas he got today 0.43/0.24

Well the way I heard it from people in my village is True does not have any "last step" infrastructure in Pattaya, i.e. cables to the house, hence the need for TOT's cables - and you need at least their cheapest internet package to get that opened for ADSL traffic. Once you have that you can use True as ISP - but at double cost.

Hello all,

Just thought I would stick my head in and let you all know that the problems at this end are persisting.

I went to the local TT& T office today and the lady there was none the wiser about any of this, however she was quck to suggest we go from indy to premier packages..... :D which is exactly what you want to do when you get such good service from an organsiation NOT!

Anyway, due to the fact she was no english communicator and the fact my thai is certainly not thorough enuf to run thru all of these problems the GF gaver her a brief rundown and we were directed to the 13 number. :D

I left the office with absolutly no doubt in anyones mind that I was certainly NOT going to pay for this service. The lady at the branch said it was important to again check our line to see that there wasnt a problem with the line....naturally after they do that we will get some other excuse....

I'm not sure what annoys me the most, the fact that this PATHETIC INTERNET COMPANY cant provide a service or the fact that these people think we are THAT STUPID. :)

did you tell them "I'll be back"... like in that well known movie... ? :D

Webfact, I get the feeling theres no point telling them anything, they forget 2 seconds after you walk out the door.

Funny one for you, rang the 13 number again, spoke with the chap, explained the problem & he asked if he could check something and ring back, took down both of the telephone numbers, the house and the mobile and hung up. That was about 70 minutes ago, maybe a bit longer, why do I have the feeling hes never going to ring back? :D

They never ring back do they?

As a matter of fact Baz, they just did, 24 hours later, they rang back and told us some lies, crap like, its the router....my response I have 3 news ones here, none of them make a difference. Then, ohh its the pc, i tell them have two of them here, one a notebook, took it to my friends house and it works fine on his tot connection, then it was like.....ahh sir, it might be a cable.....nope, i have dozens here, new and old, no difference & they still work at my friends house.....then it was like there might be trouble with ur line....ohhh really, was my reply.

THEN he said, yep we come check ur line sir, I said when? he said, "will ring back about that." The GF said, "We know about all your problems. He said, "What problems" She said, "My exact point, that problem".

I said, me no pay, you owe me 632 baht for bad internet connection this month, they said, no sir, you owe us 632 for next month, i said, You have alot to learn about life, I smiled and said in thai, "Please cut the line, I want TOT" smiled and departed her office.

sorry about the bad type but my attitude is phark these munkies.

People Seriously, vote with ur feet, dont pay ur fees, disregard any contracts, they have broken the contract first with their lies, can you really imagine this company being organised enough to take you to court over a few thousand baht....me not think so :D

You want TOT over TT&T? Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Both at home and in my office I have tried to get TOT installed, after 3 months attempts they never even got it working. TT&T/Maxnet was installed faster and worked from the word go. It's not always blazing fast, but it nearly always works in a usable way.

Edited by Phil Conners

Hi Phil,

Mate if you followed my thread back.....& you would be a very sick man to do so, YOU would see that I just changed from TOT to TT&T. Theres only two options where I live.

TOT was shocking.

TT&T takes shocking to a new level. Sometimes my latency here is 11,xxx and my download speed can be 22kbps. other times it is much better, the latency is 4-5,000 and the download 1.2 gig....all fairly impressive stuff if you were living in the 80ies.

honestly, im not that worried about it anymore, but if they think im going to give them some cash for their pathetic service....they got another thing coming, havent they :)

anyway, glad to see im not the only one in the monkey house :D

Seems my comment about dont care was right on the mark.

Your message

To: iCare

Subject: More Problems

Sent: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:08:23 +0700

was deleted without being read on Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:34:48 +0700

Well the way I heard it from people in my village is True does not have any "last step" infrastructure in Pattaya, i.e. cables to the house, hence the need for TOT's cables - and you need at least their cheapest internet package to get that opened for ADSL traffic. Once you have that you can use True as ISP - but at double cost.

I can confirm that.I've been to the true office in Naklua think about a year ago because I wanted to get rid of TOT and that is what they told me.Other then their package price I needed to pay at that time an extra 1000 baht a month for rent of the TOT line as they didn't have lines is pattaya.

Seems my comment about dont care was right on the mark.

Your message

To: iCare

Subject: More Problems

Sent: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:08:23 +0700

was deleted without being read on Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:34:48 +0700

Never give up hope!

That message can indicate these bozos have forwarded your mail to the "foreign mail department" because you dared to write in English...

and your original mail was deleted.

Stand tall! I know it aint easy.... :)

Edited by webfact

I can confirm that.I've been to the true office in Naklua think about a year ago because I wanted to get rid of TOT and that is what they told me.Other then their package price I needed to pay at that time an extra 1000 baht a month for rent of the TOT line as they didn't have lines is pattaya.

Shouldn't the cheapest TOT package now be 290 for supercyber plus 100 B for the line - just guessing since I can't bother to find the current prices on the TOT website. If true actually delivers what it promises (8MBit international!!!?!?!! HAHA), well, I would go for it!

welo

What do you think about the idea to change from Maxnet to trueonline...?!?! :D

...welcome to your daily nightmare! :D

Okay... in other words: THERE IS NO SOLUTION

1. "CAT" is probably the only provider which seem to be not worse than "Maxcrement" — but in Pattaya not avaible in my area.

2. "Maxcrement" is my personal nightmare provider — but it seem to be that...

3. "TOT" is worse

4. "true" is worse

Conclusion:

The only way for me in Pattaya to get a working Internet-connection is to sit at my sofa, gather at the wall and wait that "Maxcrement" will fix the problem in 2 weeks, or 2 month, or 2 years or later. :D

Is that a correct sight?

Ahh... I forgot: And even updating from "Indy" to "Premier" brings no guaranty for a better connection, because sometimes it works, sometimes it does'nt work, right? :)

Okay... in other words: THERE IS NO SOLUTION

Conclusion:

The only way for me in Pattaya to get a working Internet-connection is to sit at my sofa, gather at the wall and wait that "Maxcrement" will fix the problem in 2 weeks, or 2 month, or 2 years or later. :D

Is that a correct sight?

Ahh... I forgot: And even updating from "Indy" to "Premier" brings no guaranty for a better connection, because sometimes it works, sometimes it does'nt work, right? :)

Yup, Yup, Yup ....I reckon that is about it ...I have only 2 choices here 'TTT garbage' for a little or a lot and 'ToT' garbage for a little. Mmm ...wonderful choice ...me thinks 'they' ain't quite got it together in this part of the world yet.

Just a funny sideline ...about 2 or so years ago, the government put out one of their 'mission statements' reading along the lines 'We are going to become the IT hub of Asia in the near future' .....errr, keep dreaming on da governemnt LOL.

Ah well, for me, it looks like no internet at all very soon ...oh well it may be a positive thing and get me out there more in the real world LOL. Also, apathy set in today, I just couldn't face my local TTT office ..i'm gonna leave it till Monday ...partying sat in BKK.

Love and peace to all and happiness abound ...oh and don't forget those 1103 calls eh :D

Now '2 weeks' + 1 day ..is it fixed ...nope ....what a surprise LOL !!!

Horrible service from TT&T.

It was worse last month as I only received half of what I was paying for.

Things improved for a few days, but now, at 9pm everyday, the internet signal would keep disconnecting itself...

I've always had disappointing views on TOT and TT&T and I'm looking forward to test out how TRUE's Fiber Optic will fare.

Edited by Seizhin

Seems to me that the speed problem at least for the last few days is now (hopefully) a thing of the past. Back to normal again, just slow. At least that's how it is my end in Chiang Mai.

Regards Bojo

hmmm - pretty terrible, all the errors

Bandwidth Down/Up(kbps) 2048 / 481

SNR Margin Down/Up(dB) 12.5 / 8.5

Attenuation Down/Up(dB) 21.0 / 36.1

Power Down/Up(dBm) 19.3 / 11.3

CRC Down/Up 482/ 19502

FEC Down/Up 40121/ 21300

HEC Down/Up 1566/ 0

Okay... next round: WHAT ELSE CAN WE TRY TO DO?

I don't want to sit here and wait, if they are able to fix the problem in 2, 5 or even 10 years. So I'm going to test other options, even if many of you say that they don't work...

I think one of these options COULD be to update/change the Maxcrement account — BUT, and this is the most interesting question, update/change in which direction...?

In other words, there are two possibilities to update/change the account:

1. An ordinary update — for example from

"Indy" 3072/512 (590 Bhat) to "Indy" 5120/512 (1000 Baht)

2. Not an ordinary update, but a change from "Indy" to "Premiere" — for example

"Indy" 3072/512 (590 Baht) to "Premiere" 2048/1024 (1090 Baht)

And this brings us to the main question:

If we WOULD believe, that an update/change could bring us more speed and quality which decision WOULD be the better one:

GREAT "INDY" or "SMALL "PREMIER"?!?!

For me it would be helpful to hear some more expierences and voices from members in the area around Pattaya.

I remember that Phil wrote, that his "Premier" account is working now a LITTLE BIT better than in the last weeks. What is with other members around Pattaya... :)

Seems to me that the speed problem at least for the last few days is now (hopefully) a thing of the past. Back to normal again, just slow. At least that's how it is my end in Chiang Mai.

Regards Bojo

Lucky you C.Mai today

519914052.png

Well my 3072/512 Indy package is just about useless. I am pissed off that it once worked fine but now it is shit and TT&T wants to upgrade me to Premier so i can get what I use to have at 590 but now must pay 1090 to get something that MIGHT work.

519891887.png

Edited by Rdrokit