Cheapest Flights From London To Bkk In November

dmax

hi,

anyone know any good deals for november from london,or manchester,birmingham,to bangkok or chang mai,,,direct or stopover flights,,,thanks

Edited by dmax

go try www.airasia.com LONDON - Kuala Lumpur and to Bangkok you fly cheap for near 50 Dollar. Now have great promotions. :)

hi,

anyone know any good deals for november from london,or manchester,birmingham,to bangkok or chang mai,,,direct or stopover flights,,,thanks

go try www.airasia.com LONDON - Kuala Lumpur and to Bangkok you fly cheap for near 50 Dollar. Now have great promotions. :)
hi,

What nonsense. Don't post whilst you are mentally impaired.

hi,

I think he means KL to Bangkok is $50, not the whole journey.

Air Asia is indeed the cheapest way to go. London to Bangkok for around £200 all in.

I'm also looking for flights around that time so i'm interested to see if anyone can beat that before i book.

hi,

I think he means KL to Bangkok is $50, not the whole journey.

Air Asia is indeed the cheapest way to go. London to Bangkok for around £200 all in.

I'm also looking for flights around that time so i'm interested to see if anyone can beat that before i book.

Can you give me the dates in November that correspond to the £200 return fare?

Emirates, november 2009:

BKK to Birmingham Rtn: £745 (THB 41,000)

Birmingham to BKK Rtn: £566

I want to go BKK to B'ham. Obviously they think anyone in Thailand has more disposable cash than in the UK :)

No, I'm talking about one-way, as it appeared the OP was. Regardless, I don't think return would be too much more.

November 1st:

London - Kuala Lumpur 661MYR (£114)

Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok 980baht (£18)

Baggage, meals etc approx £20

Total = £152

I can't quite believe that myself, but that's what the website says. You could probably add another £100 to make it a return. Cheap as chips.

No, I'm talking about one-way, as it appeared the OP was. Regardless, I don't think return would be too much more.

November 1st:

Total = £152

I can't quite believe that myself, but that's what the website says. You could probably add another £100 to make it a return. Cheap as chips.

air asia do not or cannot get me a flight to kl in nov for under 400 return,,,why are u posting the price as £152 ..??? that is one way and no good sorry....

Edited by dmax

Go to www.airasiaplus.com for quick check.

You should find something under 300 GBP Standsted - KL return.

e.g. STN-KUL on 26-Oct is 139 GBP (inclusive of tax)

KUL-STN on 06-Nov is 94 GBP (inclusive of tax)

Total STN-KUL & KUL-STN is only 233 GBP.

KL-BKK is now going at 150 MYR returns. (less than 30 GBP)

Yep, I can confirm that!

Anyone know what kind of seats they have (economy) on the Air Asia flights Kuala Lumpur to Stansted? Are they as comfortable as, say Emirates, for 12 hours long haul?

Yep, I can confirm that!

Anyone know what kind of seats they have (economy) on the Air Asia flights Kuala Lumpur to Stansted? Are they as comfortable as, say Emirates, for 12 hours long haul?

I believe you get what you pay for. Don't compare with Emirate. Try comparing with Ryan Air.

Yep, I can confirm that!

I believe you get what you pay for. Don't compare with Emirate. Try comparing with Ryan Air.

On Stanstead flights, AirAsia use A340's leased from Air Canada. When I travelled with them they still had the old Air Canada seating - so 34" pitch. I understanding that they are planning to change the seating to 31" but I do not think that this has been done yet.

No free in flight entertainment but you can rent a portible video player. Food and drink must also be purchased.

I paid 200GBP return from KL to London. My view is you need at least 100GBP cheaper than a direct flight to make this option worthwhile

November 1st:

Total = £152

air asia do not or cannot get me a flight to kl in nov for under 400 return,,,why are u posting the price as £152 ..??? that is one way and no good sorry....

Sorry, I didn't realise my function in life was to be your personal flight finder. Why are you so mad? I'm posting EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE WEBSITE. Go there and look for yourself if you don't believe me.

hi,

Full edit as I clicked the wrong button!! have you seen the latest offers from westeasttravel their e-mail came a couple of days ago....

Edited by John45

November 1st:

Total = £152

A realistic price with Air Asia including luggage is around £320. Buying the two one ways, as opposed to a return all at once, is slightly cheaper.