Cabin Fever?

daoyai

It does not bother me at all. I go swimming almost every day in the morning and it hardly ever rains. I work in the evening so it does not bother me one way or another - well we do tend to sell less - and it hardly rains in the evening so I can still hit all of the spots after work.

I love the rainy season here as it is not too hot and it never rains enough to ruin the day. :)

Most all major shopping center have roofs, as do most entertainment venues, including Air con, many indoor things to see out of the rain, in addition to many many chat network. Now is all this fail there are many place that have elders that would love a little company, to chat with for an hour or so. :P:D:):D:D:D Now OFF your MEAT and on your FEET and do somethings. :D:D:D

It does not bother me at all. I go swimming almost every day in the morning and it hardly ever rains. I work in the evening so it does not bother me one way or another - well we do tend to sell less - and it hardly rains in the evening so I can still hit all of the spots after work.

I love the rainy season here as it is not too hot and it never rains enough to ruin the day. :D

I'm with UG on this one. I love swimming in the rain. Also, I like to go for a 'traditional' :) Thai oil massage when it's raining.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but today I worked 3 or 4 hours in the early morning and then opened all the windows and slept/watched VDOs till my late afternoon shift while the rain fell. I've wanted to do it for weeks and I feel most refreshed!

Edited by Ulysses G.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.

It's about learning to dance in the rain."

I like this one:) Thanks FG.

Wake up and I think "Blast, wanna sleep more"

Get up, pee, and then let the dogs out.

Go inside and boil water for my tea (and think "Blast" again as I can't drink coffee for a while. :) )

Drink my tea and smoke my first cigarette of many that day.

Take a shower, dress up. Think "bbbrrrrrrrrrrrr it's COLD!" and put on a t-shirt.

Go to my office, put pc on and stare at the screen. VIRUS ALERT, VIRUS ALERT!!!! Think a little more than "BLAST" and call my computerman.

Answer the phone.

Check on staff about dogs and cats feces, appetite, if those who need med's got it.

Go to the dogs, do the usual routine (grooming, eyes, ears etc.) and train in their kennels as it's raining.

Answer the phone.

Open a door and it just falls out of its hinges. Think an awful lot of very impolite blasts, and repair the door.

My stomach rumbles. Think "blast" once more. Forgot to eat breakfast.

Customer comes, customer goes.

Go inside and eat brunch. Think bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrr again and put on a sweater.

Answer more phone.

Study. Difficult as it gets dark all the time.

Go and lie on my bed for an hour. That helps.

Back to study.

Customer comes, customer goes.

Go outside and check on dogs and cats. Do some more training.

Play with the kittens, two males of about 3 months old, red tiger colored, that are FOR ADOPTION!

Computer man comes. Repairs the computer. Yippie!!!

Do computerwork.

Check on staff and if all dogs and cats ate including med's.

Eat dinner, sort off. Definitely an appetite disorder. :D

And yet again it's time for 'bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr it feels like winter', and put on my jeans jacket.

Do some more computerwork and answer more phone.

Back with nose in the books.

Put dogs in bed.

Go knock out in bed.

Tomorrow another day.

I'm fortunate that I always have lots to do indoors. I'm a writer and an artist so there is never nothing to do. That is why I can spend so much time on the internet. If I'm working on a project I have to take a sanity break every once in a while to get my creative juices working again. Right now I'm working on a book that has a lot of illustrations.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.

It's about learning to dance in the rain."

I like this one:) Thanks FG.

Here's another neat one for ya...

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."

- Bob Dylan -

The internet is the place... it can provide streaming movies, my favorite radio station from the USA, my website to work on. Blog to post on, reading, communication, shared video stream for more interesting encounters, adult entertainment, cartoons (childrens entertainment). I have good wireless so my laptop travels with me everywhere. If you are looking to get unplugged, then read a book, listen to music, have sex, play with your kids if you have them, your pets if you dont.. There is never enough time to really do the things you want to do once you find them. Find out what those are for you...