Where Can I Buy Pure H2o2 (hydrogen Peroxide) W/ No Additives

BroadBlast

Hi Trying to buy hydrogen peroxide, it for human consumption (diluted of course).

Looking for pure H202, food quality 35% concentration.

If you are curious its for a home remedy, mild oxygen therapy, 8 drops of H2O2, quarter teaspoon of bicarb in a water bottle, taken on an empty stomach between meals. Oxygenates the blood, raises your PH. Optimal consumption concentration is .45% H2O2.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Ahh, just found previous posts that were very informative. Guess I'll look in a pharmacy for the milder concentrate and try to avoid ones with additives.

Previous posts were...

/forum/Hydrogen-Peroxide-h2o2-t200704.html

/forum/Hydrogen-Peroxide-t169327.html

Still think its worth a shot. So much conflicting info out there, simple cheap remedies tend to take a pounding from the multi-billion dollar propaganda budgets of big pharma that I tend to lean towards the people offering advice for free and solutions costing $2. You can prove anything with studies when you finance the research companies, and destroy doctors and researchers who contradict you. Hey they told us smoking was good for us, flouride is just plain delicious, mercury filled vaccines are great for you, and Thalidamide is harmless but vitamin C and Laetrile are deadly and CO2 is the devil's gas cooking the planet. Who to trust? 1 person dies from a herbal diet drug and it gets banned, more people die from pharmaceuticals than all illegal drugs combined but who ends up in jail?.... the hippy with the joint.

Hate drum circles but I'll side with the hippies on H2O2

Ahh, just found previous posts that were very informative. Guess I'll look in a pharmacy for the milder concentrate and try to avoid ones with additives.

Previous posts were...

Still think its worth a shot. So much conflicting info out there, simple cheap remedies tend to take a pounding from the multi-billion dollar propaganda budgets of big pharma that I tend to lean towards the people offering advice for free and solutions costing $2. You can prove anything with studies when you finance the research companies, and destroy doctors and researchers who contradict you. Hey they told us smoking was good for us, flouride is just plain delicious, mercury filled vaccines are great for you, and Thalidamide is harmless but vitamin C and Laetrile are deadly and CO2 is the devil's gas cooking the planet. Who to trust? 1 person dies from a herbal diet drug and it gets banned, more people die from pharmaceuticals than all illegal drugs combined but who ends up in jail?.... the hippy with the joint.

H2O2 (sorry can't make small 2s) I don't know about drinking it, but it takes me back to my 'O' level Chemistry exam in about 1960..that was the substance that we had to try and identify. Can't remember the test but the result was a white precipiate...just a bit of useless information....

Hi Trying to buy hydrogen peroxide, it for human consumption (diluted of course).

If you are curious its for a home remedy, mild oxygen therapy, 8 drops of H2O2, quarter teaspoon of bicarb in a water bottle, taken on an empty stomach between meals. Oxygenates the blood, raises your PH. Optimal consumption concentration is .45% H2O2.

Rather you drink it than me.

Singha suit me better any evening.

Tried using it as an antiseptic mouth wash years ago. All went well 'til it hit my amalgam tooth fillings which caused it to decompose leaving me foaming at the mouth like a rabies victim !

In Thailand it is manufactured by Vinythai down in Rayong but I don't think they make medical grade, which has no additives. I used to work for the parent company back in Europe.

Would think chemists would stock it but like previously pointed out, only at about 6% strength.

Tried using it as an antiseptic mouth wash years ago. All went well 'til it hit my amalgam tooth fillings which caused it to decompose leaving me foaming at the mouth like a rabies victim !

In Thailand it is manufactured by Vinythai down in Rayong but I don't think they make medical grade, which has no additives. I used to work for the parent company back in Europe.

Would think chemists would stock it but like previously pointed out, only at about 6% strength.

Thanks for the responses anyway. Did manage to get some 3% just in time for that flu that was going round. Not sure if it helped but the combo vitamin C, 100mg every hour or two probably did. Got the flu down to one moderately sick day and 5 days of a mild sniffle. Which is a bad flu for me (but certainly no 'pandemic' killer), I can usually get them down to 2 days total with a stack of echanacea, C and other anti-oxidants... trick is to hit them early and hard.

Vitamins arrive tomorrow along with some colloidal silver. Since the peroxide tastes so nasty and I don't know what else is in it, I'll try for an ozone water generator (silicon tube and glass container) and a couple of drops of colloidal silver every now and then to combat street vendor hygiene (or lack of).

Whatever else hydrogen peroxide taken orally may or may not do, it certainly does not change the blood pH nor "oxygenate the blood"!

Nothing taken orally alters the pH of the blood -- luckily for us since the human body cannot survive outside of an extremely narrow blood pH range. The lungs and kidneys between them regulate the pH. Food, medications etc taken orally may (temporarily) alter the pH of the stomach but will have no effect on the pH of the blood.

As for "oxygenating" the blood, (1) a normal healthy person's blood is already 98-99.9% fully oxygenated and (2) even if a person is, for some reason, not well oxygenated this cannot be corrected via oral ingestion of oxygen in any form.

All that said, I too would like to get hold of some 35% H2O2 (in my case for topical use) so if anyone knows where to buy it in Bkk please tell.

Boots do stock it at times..

This is highly corrosive and can cause tissue damage if used in high concentrations. Ingesting it is not really advised, in fact, it is contraindicated.

Agree with Sheryl, if you need to increase your blood oxygen concentration, take a deep breath...

You can buy 30 cc bottles for 10 baht at most pharmacies, altho it doesn't say what strength. I use it as a mouthwash once a week: about 1:4 mix with water, don't swish or you will froth at the mouth! Have a tongue scraper at hand and finish with a water rinse as the taste isn't great. I was advised to do this several years ago by my Belgian dentist (who didn't advise me to invest in Brazilian bonds) on the premise that it's more effective in cleaning the mouth than Listerine or other commercial rinses.

Whatever else hydrogen peroxide taken orally may or may not do, it certainly does not change the blood pH nor "oxygenate the blood"!

Nothing taken orally alters the pH of the blood -- luckily for us since the human body cannot survive outside of an extremely narrow blood pH range. The lungs and kidneys between them regulate the pH. Food, medications etc taken orally may (temporarily) alter the pH of the stomach but will have no effect on the pH of the blood.

As for "oxygenating" the blood, (1) a normal healthy person's blood is already 98-99.9% fully oxygenated and (2) even if a person is, for some reason, not well oxygenated this cannot be corrected via oral ingestion of oxygen in any form.

All that said, I too would like to get hold of some 35% H2O2 (in my case for topical use) so if anyone knows where to buy it in Bkk please tell.

If in Bangkok you can purchase (H2O2) from Vidhyasom Co. Ltd in PraKanong.. 35% grade about 150 baht I think it was.

if you get off the train at Prakanong and then walk towards On Nut way.. you turn left about 3 streets up.. its a fair way down though.. a motorbike taxi would be a better option.. It is a very big place, you cannot miss it.

Vidhyasom Co. Ltd also has a place in Surat Thani

Phuket: available at Supercheap.

Edited by Detox

I get and use 3% solution and have a small plastic syringe that I got from my dental hygienist.

Its great for cleaning under bridges and works really well.

I thought it was supposed to foam in the mouth thats how it gets into the gaps and pockets

and the foaming cleans out the crap.

• 1 month later...

If in Bangkok you can purchase (H2O2) from Vidhyasom Co. Ltd in PraKanong.. 35% grade about 150 baht I think it was.

if you get off the train at Prakanong and then walk towards On Nut way.. you turn left about 3 streets up.. its a fair way down though.. a motorbike taxi would be a better option.. It is a very big place, you cannot miss it.

Thanks for the information, Detox! If I can't locate the 35% Food Grade H2O2 locally (ChiangMai) I'll be taking the train down to Prakanong within a week.

Anyone interested in more online information regarding Hydrogen Peroxide can go to this link:

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefit...de17jul03.shtml

[Don't correct the spelling error and be sure to scroll down for the article on hydrogen peroxide!]

Hydrogen Peroxide is cheap and cannot be 'patented' so the big pharmaceuticals have tried repeatedly to have it banned for any kind of personal medicinal use and regularly issue phony health alerts against it plus 'pressure' doctors from prescribing or recommending it. They don''t want the populace getting healthy using herbals & 'home' remedies when they have expensive toxins & poisons to guarantee their obscene profits.

The 3.5% solution available just about anywhere is excellent as a disinfectant for practically anything (dental partials, kitchen counters, toothbrushes, bongs, etc.) and I personally have used it to check skin cancers (it made a growth that I believe was a melanoma just disappear completely with only a week of topical treatments), control an occasional oral herpes outbreak, and ward off colds & flu by wetting a finger & inhaling into my nasal passages. The 6% solution is made for beauty shops and used to bleach hair. It can also be used as a disinfectant and for topical, external skin care but the higher percentages (30-50) are made for commercial processes and are caustic to the eyes or skin. The Food Grade 35% solution is, therefore, also caustic and should be handled carefully and diluted (with distilled water) down to a 3-4% solution for any internal uses. It is widely regarded as a miracle treatment for a vast array of illnesses and diseases! Also great for the garden! :D:)

Search "Bobbys Healthy Shop" Exeter England

email

[email protected]

they sent a couple of bottles to me arrived in Thailand 7 days - GBP42.

By the way, where do you get your distilled water, or, do you know where I can buy a

a small counter top water distiller in Thailand.

Thanks

In Chiang Mai I just found distilled water. It's sold at a medical supply house on Suthep road near Nimmanhemin. It was 20 liters for 250 baht.

In BKK I am sure they have medical supply shops. They sell stuff like beakers and chemicals for labs.

For distilled water makers I have seen a few for sale for about 7500 baht. Darn expensive but good to have. Some health food stores seem to stock them or can order the distillers.

Enjoy

Hi ,

There is a company in Breda "The Netherlands" its name is " Aquadizer " that has developed a new form of Stabilized H202 with a food additive profile

The H202 is stabile with Sugar for the Muslim market and Alcohol for the European market .

It is produced at different solutions based on application.

Cheers

Aquadizerman

• 8 months later...

Hydrogen Peroxide should be called hydrogen dioxide. The chemical formula is h2o2.

The ozone layer is h2o3 and is very unstable, because of pollution etc an oxygen molecule is released and h2o2 is formed. There is a high quantity of h2o2 in rainwater but again because of pollution it reacts with other chemicals and becomes h2o. By the time the rain gets to us it has a very small amount of h2o2 in it.

There are various grades of HP, notably:

3% which is for pharmecutical use. This also contains other chemicals and is not recommended for internal use.

35% food grade. Used to spray food containers and wrap in factories. This can be used internally but there are spcific dilution levels.

90% Used as rocket fuel. Enough said.

HP has proved very effective in treatments for the lungs and illnesses like emphacemia. For a full breakdown go here

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml

there is a third kind of H202 available in Thailand.

It's 12% technical grade that is obtainable at science and medical supply shops. It's pure enough to use for oral use like mouthwash etc. Not quite as pure as food grade or lab grade.

Gammalco.com is the company that retails it

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a bit of trouble trying to figure out why someone would want to consume an oxidizing agent. Peroxide works as an antibiotic by using the free oxygen radical to attack bacteria. Most people worry about getting sufficient antioxidants into their diet to prevent the damage done by free oxygen radicals.

<br>
Hi Trying to buy hydrogen peroxide, it for human consumption (diluted of course).<br><br>Looking for pure H202, food quality  35% concentration. <br><br>If you are curious its for a home remedy, mild oxygen therapy, 8 drops of H2O2, quarter teaspoon of bicarb in a water bottle, taken on an empty stomach between meals. Oxygenates the blood, raises your PH.  Optimal  consumption concentration is .45% H2O2.<br><br>Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
<br><br>Whatever else hydrogen peroxide taken orally may or may not do, it certainly does not change the blood pH nor "oxygenate the blood"!<br><br>Nothing taken orally alters the pH of the blood -- luckily for us since the human body cannot survive outside of an extremely narrow blood pH range. The lungs and kidneys between them regulate the pH.  Food, medications etc taken orally may (temporarily) alter the pH of the <i>stomach</i> but will have no effect on the pH of the <i>blood.</i><br><br>As for "oxygenating" the blood, (1) a normal healthy person's blood is already 98-99.9% fully oxygenated and (2) even if a person is, for some reason, not well oxygenated this cannot be corrected via <i>oral </i>ingestion of oxygen in any form. <br><br>All that said, I too would like to get hold of some 35% H2O2 (in my case for topical use) so if anyone knows where to buy it in Bkk please tell.<br>
<br><br>If in Bangkok you can purchase (H2O2) from Vidhyasom Co. Ltd in PraKanong.. 35% grade about 150 baht I think it was.<br>if you get off the train at Prakanong and then walk towards On Nut way.. you turn left about 3 streets up.. its a fair way down though.. a motorbike taxi would be a better option.. It is a very big place, you cannot miss it.<br><br>Vidhyasom Co. Ltd also has a place in Surat Thani <br><br>Phuket: available at Supercheap.<br>
<br><br>Hi Detox.<br>This below refers.<br>>>If in Bangkok you can purchase (H2O2) from Vidhyasom Co. Ltd in

PraKanong.. 35% grade about 150 baht I think it was.<<<br><br>Is this food grade or commercial? What size for Bt150?<br>i`m also looking for Ascorbic Acid powder.<br><br>Does anyone know where I can buy distilled water for consumption. Dont know if the stuff for batteries is any good.<br><br>BTW for the NaySayers. When I was in the Congo in 2008 I was taking 1 teaspoon a day of 3% H2O2 and a teaspoon of Ascorbic Acid powder and have never been so healthy in 35 years. <br>It works folks.

Thanks for the information, Detox! If I can't locate the 35% Food Grade H2O2 locally (ChiangMai) I'll be taking the train down to Prakanong within a week.

Anyone interested in more online information regarding Hydrogen Peroxide can go to this link:

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefit...de17jul03.shtml

[Don't correct the spelling error and be sure to scroll down for the article on hydrogen peroxide!]

Hydrogen Peroxide is cheap and cannot be 'patented' so the big pharmaceuticals have tried repeatedly to have it banned for any kind of personal medicinal use and regularly issue phony health alerts against it plus 'pressure' doctors from prescribing or recommending it. They don''t want the populace getting healthy using herbals & 'home' remedies when they have expensive toxins & poisons to guarantee their obscene profits.

The 3.5% solution available just about anywhere is excellent as a disinfectant for practically anything (dental partials, kitchen counters, toothbrushes, bongs, etc.) and I personally have used it to check skin cancers (it made a growth that I believe was a melanoma just disappear completely with only a week of topical treatments), control an occasional oral herpes outbreak, and ward off colds & flu by wetting a finger & inhaling into my nasal passages. The 6% solution is made for beauty shops and used to bleach hair. It can also be used as a disinfectant and for topical, external skin care but the higher percentages (30-50) are made for commercial processes and are caustic to the eyes or skin. The Food Grade 35% solution is, therefore, also caustic and should be handled carefully and diluted (with distilled water) down to a 3-4% solution for any internal uses. It is widely regarded as a miracle treatment for a vast array of illnesses and diseases! Also great for the garden! :D:)

I cured a nasty melanoma on my leg that had started to metase in 2008. I used 40% food grade neat every day on the cancer and after a few weeks it killed the lot.

Previous posts were...

Hi BB

Cant figure out how to access those 2 previous posts.

Now there is a lot of commenting down below but I need an exact answer.

Where can I buy from 30% + food grade H2O2 by the litre?

I`m also looking for Ascorbic Acid powder and edible Distilled water.

• 2 months later...

It is not that difficult, just cut and paste after forum, this is what it is:

Do a search H2O2 and you will get 21 results:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Have you found what you are looking for? Is this for the diy home therapy?

http://drinkh2o2.com/

Ozone and H2O2 are every active oxidisers, they not only oxidise and kill the bad bacterials, but will cause too much oxidation as well, and also it may be bad for the stomach. I have done some research and found out another source call ClO2, Chlorine dioxide, which is better when ingested, it is also call MMS, miracle mineral supplements.

Don't ask me question, do your own research as I am still trying to know more about this stuff.

I cured a nasty melanoma on my leg that had started to metastases in 2008. I used 40% food grade neat every day on the cancer and after a few weeks it killed the lot.

I have found the same remedy...that is a concentrated form of H2O2 for treatment of skin disorders including pre-cancerous spots. Cancer cells it turns out do NOT like either too little oxygen, nor too much oxygen. Water with an extra oxygen attached seems like a good alternative remedy. I bought food grade H2O2 which I kept stored in freezer and take small portions out at a time. Often I mix in some water (preferably distilled) to cut its strength down a little bit.

I have removed a number of pre-cancerous spots, and some moles, and some small warts. I just dab it on with a Q-tip once or twice a day.

On one proven cancer spot on my leg I had it removed by doctor's knife. I discovered that it was a very deep cone-like structure that I was only attacking at its surface with my H2O2. Next time I may inject some H2O2 into that structure of cancer cells before I resort to a knife again.

Look up some of the methods they are using in the medical field to attack cancer cells, and in many turmor type cancers you will find them attacking the blood supply that feeds the tumor's need for oxygen...cut off that supply and kill the cancer cells.

Edited by boatguy

Nothing taken orally alters the pH of the blood --

The pH of the blood can be raised by taking Sodium Bicarbonate solution for example. In fact using too much Sodium Bicarbonate for treatment of indigestion and acid stomach can lead to alkalosis.