Will Chelsea Win 3 Trophies

lampard10

Yes, I am inclined to agree with you. Raneiri should have given him more games instead of relying on Crespo and others. If I were Foresell, I would establish which club I want to be at sooner rather than later.

Think Hasselbaink could have got you more goals this season than Gudjohnsen and Kezman put together.

Yes, I am inclined to agree with you. Raeiri should have given him more games instead of relying on Crespo and others. If I were Foresell, I would establish which club I want to be at sooner rather than later.

Think Hasselbaink could have got you more goals this season than Gudjohnsen and Kezman put together.

I don't think of Gudjohnson as a striker,I think of him as a world class playmaker.

Kezman. Forget him. Another Sutton or Crespo,great for other teams.Useless for Chelsea

I think Barcelona have, in recent years, have had similar problems to Chelsea in so much as they have been a bit of a revolving door in terms of players coming and going. Chelsea should never have let Hasselbaink go or Flo for that matter. I think it remains to be seen whether either team can hang on to their best players. Barcelona need to keep their manager to ensure this happens.

There are bigger clubs out there.

Chelsea have got a potentially world class striker hanging in front of their noses.

Mikael Foresell. The sooner they realise that and welcome him back into the fold the better.Hasslebaink is still a world class striker,but he is rapidly coming to the end of his career

Funny one Forsell , everbody agrees the lad can score goals apart but he has never been given a decent run at Chelsea and i suspect he never will.

Let's not talk about FLO he was a donkey as for JFH the eyes say it all.

As for me I think the greatest forward of the last 15 years in england has to be Ian Wright Wright Wight.

I think Barcelona have, in recent years, have had similar problems to Chelsea in so much as they have been a bit of a revolving door in terms of players coming and going. Chelsea should never have let Hasselbaink go or Flo for that matter. I think it remains to be seen whether either team can hang on to their best players. Barcelona need to keep their manager to ensure this happens.

There are bigger clubs out there.

Chelsea have got a potentially world class striker hanging in front of their noses.

Mikael Foresell. The sooner they realise that and welcome him back into the fold the better.Hasslebaink is still a world class striker,but he is rapidly coming to the end of his career

Funny one Forsell , everbody agrees the lad can score goals apart but he has never been given a decent run at Chelsea and i suspect he never will.

Let's not talk about FLO he was a donkey as for JFH the eyes say it all.

As for me I think the greatest forward of the last 15 years in england has to be Ian Wright Wright Wight.

I think Henry maybe the greatest although Van Nistlroy would get my vote if I didn't dislike the <deleted> so much

IF we are talking about strikers then Henry is the best I've ever seen. In terms of English strikers, Ian Wright yes agreed, and just before him Lineker -obviously- and a certain Kerry Dixon. Born in Luton, he played for us in 93 & 94 when he was still a great player. Will never forget the hat-trick he scored against Stoke and that lob he scored away to Barnsley on what was a very cold winter's day.

Ruud and Henry are two completely different players. Ruud is a box man, Henry is, well you can't really pigeon whole him. Give me Ruud any time.

I don't think of Gudjohnson as a striker,I think of him as a world class playmaker.

Agreed, my favourite player. touch and control second to none

Well we survived,just,although it was a very harsh penalty. We won though,so it makes every bad desicion against us academic.At first I thought their goalie WAS fouled by Carvalio but looking again I think he fell over. If he was fouled then good playfor letting the ref not see it. It all works out even in the end. Love to see a Chelsea v Liverpool final again.

Unlucky nearasdamnit,bad day at the bridge for your Catalans

I think Henry maybe the greatest although Van Nistlroy would get my vote if I didn't dislike the <deleted> so much

Sorry guys but even though I hate the guy, Shearer's record speaks for itself and he is certainly the most sucessful striker the premiership has seen even if he was never the most talented

Must add however that the best striker I've EVER seen was Van Basten - sheer class and head and shoulders above the rest even though his career was cut short at 28 or 29

I think the best striker theres ever been was Gerd Mueller. He couldn't play football to save his life,but in front of the goal the <deleted> couldn't miss. British strikers............Kerry Dixon , Ian Rush, Wrighty,Shearer or even back as far as Osgood.

See Chelsea did their bit to knock ManU out yesterday. Pity that, I fancied all four English teams to go through when the draw was made.

Edited by lampard10

• 1 month later...