Digital Printing Service In Chiang Mai

Having just moved from Bangkok to Chiang Mai I'm interested to find a good digital printing service for image file ouput in 8 x 10 and larger. By "good" I mean quality, good color output, paper selections, possibly matting services, etc. Any recommendations? I would prefer a service bureau near the Central Airport Plaza or around the Hang Dong road, but for genuine quality anywhere in Chaing Mai will do. Also, does anyone know of a bureau that can output high res files to a giclée printer with art canvas capabilities?

Thanks all!

The Chiang Mai Photographic Group rates Digital Photo Studio on the third floor of Airport Plaza as about the best in town. You can find it next door to Big Camera and opposite the Panasonic showroom. They do very good work at excellent prices and for anything critical will let you check the colours on their monitor before actually printing. The CMPG has exclusive discount rates with them and a good framer - feel free to come along to a meeting. Incidentally, they are about to install a new 24 inch wide format state-of-the-art Epson inkjet and I'd be surprised if that doesn't print to canvas stock. The old inkjet they had was very good and he tells me this one is way better :) Edited by Greenside

The Chiang Mai Photographic Group rates Digital Photo Studio on the third floor of Airport Plaza as about the best in town. You can find it next door to Big Camera and opposite the Panasonic showroom. They do very good work at excellent prices and for anything critical will let you check the colours on their monitor before actually printing. The CMPG has exclusive discount rates with them and a good framer - feel free to come along to a meeting. Incidentally, they are about to install a new 24 inch wide format state-of-the-art Epson inkjet and I'd be surprised if that doesn't print to canvas stock. The old inkjet they had was very good and he tells me this one is way better :)

Thanks for the service bureau tip, which I'll check out as well as the link to the CMPG link. I'll try to go to the next meeting. I've attached one of my recent image files that I've wanted to output. Thanks again.

• 13 years later...