Gated Community Costs "phuket"

minefield

Hi All,

I am looking at buying a house in a gated community in Phuket, I know back here in New Zealand the corporate body costs can be very high if you are living in a gated community.

Anyone have a rough idea of what the cost would be in Phuket????

Hi All,

I am looking at buying a house in a gated community in Phuket, I know back here in New Zealand the corporate body costs can be very high if you are living in a gated community.

No idea, but do you understand that foreigners are not allowed to buy houses and land in Thailand, only condos are allowed.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Illegal-Thai...La-t268608.html

Edited by Garry9999

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

In Land & House Baan Parichart I payed 25.000 baht to a sinking fond for the initial 5 years, 3 years ago.

In another project we pay 20.000 baht a year, and that includes gardener, waterfalls, gym and pool shared with 18 houses.

The cost on the soul of living in a gated community is always far higher.

Laguna area

Lakeshore Villa apx 32 000 thb/m 5 bedroom house.

Baan Mandala, apx 6000 thb/m, 3 bedroom house.

Sai Taan, apx 20 000 thb/m

Koh Kaew, don´t remember the developments name, has about 5000 thb/m

Yamu on the east coast is about 100 THB/sqm/month and it usually is about 50-120 THB/sqm/month.

Ayara in Surin, apx 13000 thb/m

Some of these might be slightly wrong since I just try to remember when I looked for rentals.

In Phuket town, electricity f eks is much cheaper why management fee is much less there.

It depends on how much green areas, common pool, lightning, security, size of your house, management, number of houses, etc. I am also told, but I can´t verify it, that some developers make a kickback arrangement with the suppliers to make that as a profitcenter. I don´t think that is the case with the ones above. But they are beautiful developments!

Hope it helps!

The cost on the soul of living in a gated community is always far higher.

Laguna area

Lakeshore Villa apx 32 000 thb/m 5 bedroom house.

Baan Mandala, apx 6000 thb/m, 3 bedroom house.

Sai Taan, apx 20 000 thb/m

Koh Kaew, don´t remember the developments name, has about 5000 thb/m

Yamu on the east coast is about 100 THB/sqm/month and it usually is about 50-120 THB/sqm/month.

Ayara in Surin, apx 13000 thb/m

Some of these might be slightly wrong since I just try to remember when I looked for rentals.

In Phuket town, electricity f eks is much cheaper why management fee is much less there.

It depends on how much green areas, common pool, lightning, security, size of your house, management, number of houses, etc. I am also told, but I can´t verify it, that some developers make a kickback arrangement with the suppliers to make that as a profitcenter. I don´t think that is the case with the ones above. But they are beautiful developments!

Hope it helps!

I think I ll stick to Land & House Park Phuket as gated residental at 5.000 baht/year. Beautiful parks and roads for that price :)