Chiropractor

suiging

I know this has been asked before, but with the transient nature of the town, one may have slipped in under the radar.

Does anyone know of a good chiropractor in town ? Twisted the d-amn back and would like it tweaked by an expert if possible ( wife's always on my back, but that doesn't fix anything, not even her temper )

Ta

Always has been a bit strange that with the number of Western " oldies ' in town a back strangler has not set up shop and done well. What with all the golf and other pastimes which can strain your back ( no comment ) no brainer for a successful business I would have thought.

I know this has been asked before, but with the transient nature of the town, one may have slipped in under the radar.

Does anyone know of a good chiropractor in town ? Twisted the d-amn back and would like it tweaked by an expert if possible ( wife's always on my back, but that doesn't fix anything, not even her temper )

i think the only chiropractor in town now is David Pack from USA

i have been there many times as i frequently suffer with sciatica

i went to see him this morning in fact after i slipped on a wet floor, twisted my spine and brought on the old symptoms

some severe manipulation saw me standing straight again, if not entirely painlessly

so i can testify to his ability to do the job

i think he charges 1000 for registration and first visit, (you are alloted 45 minutes i believe)

subsequent visits are 600 baht for 45 minutes

his practise is in the grounds of the Nova Lodge Hotel (the rather grubby looking hotel at the beach road end of Pattaya Klang)

enter the Nova Lodge under the security gate (almost opposite Ali Babas) and straight on past the hotel reception parking for unloading etc

turn to your right and its in the little block of shops on your left.

theres ample parking around

an appointment is neccesary as he is always busy

so heres his numbers from his card: (bear in mind its an old card but i think its still current)

tel: 038 361077, 420016-7 ext 502

i hope that helps

Edited by timekeeper

i went to see him this morning in fact after i slipped on a wet floor, twisted my spine and brought on the old symptoms

some severe manipulation saw me standing straight again, if not entirely painlessly

i think he charges 1000 for registration and first visit, (you are alloted 45 minutes i believe)

his practise is in the grounds of the Nova Lodge Hotel (the rather grubby looking hotel at the beach road end of Pattaya Klang)

enter the Nova Lodge under the security gate (almost opposite Ali Babas) and straight on past the hotel reception parking for unloading etc

so heres his numbers from his card: (bear in mind its an old card but i think its still current)

i hope that helps

Information correct. He has helped me on numerous visits. It is best to make an appointment. I believe his office is closed Sunday and half day sat.[not possitive]

i hope that helps

Information correct. He has helped me on numerous visits. It is best to make an appointment. I believe his office is closed Sunday and half day sat.[not possitive]

he is closed on Mondays

i can testify to that after a wasted visit two days ago